Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

been trying to find a used copy of happy home designer and finally got it! despite how many people disliked it, i really enjoy it so far. maybe because i'm actually interested in the home designing aspect of animal crossing. ;p the game is really cute and i'm really enjoying how there's less limitations compared to designing homes in acnl!

Used to have that game back when it was bundled with that New Nintendo 3ds XL.. It's fun I guess but burns you out a bit too fast I guess. I loved designing those rooms and houses though.

Mom brought me some shoes i could try on but neither of the sizes fitted weh.

(yes my feet are very picky about other stuff than sneakers and boots so yea)

Bought a book for myself and a candlestick for mom since it's mother's day in the second hand store :)

I just ordered the Blathers, Celeste, Cyrus, Reese, K.K. Silder, Kapp'n, and Resetti animal crossing amiibos. Yeah i know its boring, as this is an animal crossing thread, but i'm still really excited for them to arrive!

It took me 7 months and 4x tears due to frustration / one of a kind dolls being sold once a month and selling out in 5 minutes but....
118274286_o1.jpg
I got her ; v ;

Bought carbon filters for two of my betta boys Alaska and Scarlett.

I'm so broke from my recent vacation that I'm only buying necessities at the moment.

Got two Gameboy Advance games from my cousins; The port of the first Rayman game, and Mario Kart Super Circuit. Now to get a GBA console and batteries/charger for it :)

I got two t-shirts and a sweatshirt from Uniqlo. They are all from their collab section, so one t-shirt has a print from Andre Saraiva, the other has a print from Lisa Larson, and the sweatshirt has the Radiant Baby printed on it. I think they're really rad hehe :blush: I almost also bought this Andy Warhol printed shirt, but the style didn't match me, so oh well...

Got my first Pullip doll and she is PRECIOUS and I love her to the moon and back, don't know what to name her though...
NUwj9Sc.jpg

OSjHCfu.jpg

gRn04R5.jpg

XplKZIq.jpg
I also got a big box of Tie-Dye supplies, still waiting on a few more boxes of dye I ordered.

Last edited:
I bought summer work clothes, some green tea Kit Kats (usually only available in Japan but sometimes they're imported), Chungha's first album, crackers, strawberry milk straws (if you don't know what these are, Google them!), and some Gachapon keychains. I went shopping this weekend haha.

i placed a pretty big order on yes style.. a couple of weeks ago now but it's getting shipped now! i'm excited, i hope everything is legit (there's a couple of bad reviews but mostly i think people are just annoyed at the shipping time). but yeah, bought a coat, a shirt, a couple of skirts and some make up

Back