• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

hmm I got gift cards of makeup stores for my bd~ as well as chocolate and some cute accessories.
I'm really excited to use the cards once I have time and am done with my exams. ; u ;

I got $10 towards animal crossing happy home designer :D

Last edited:
I just got this yesterday! Wish we could have the steelbook case included in the EU version..oh well. At least, we also get the bonus game in a physical disc

vy45ro.jpg

I got a New 3ds XL heehee

Not strictly necessary since I already had a 3ds XL but.... Oh well

Purchased a Playstation Store card so I could grab Metro Redux, Tomb Raider DE, Alien: Isolation, Bully, Manhunt, and Max Payne.

Not too bad for only $43 total.

Last edited:
I got my tax refund today so here's to buying Fire Emblem Birthright, a light table and an ink pen (hopefully)!!!

ISxUzly.jpg

Lmao I meant to say light box, which I got and for half off! I also got the outfit pictured for half off so yay
In addition, I got this very cute Marie tsum tsum, and, not pictured above, Fire Emblem: Birthright! :)

Last edited:
Back