• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Chaotix

Tra$h
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
User Title Color Change
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
This thread is to show off the latest thing (or things) you have purchased. It can be anything, games, toys, dvds, shirts, electronics, anything that you have recently bought. We'd like it if you took your own pictures of the thing you bought, but you can always post a stock photo off the internet if you don't have a camera/too lazy to care. ( Mods and Admins If you want to move this thread somewhere else feel free).

I'll go first and I bought these today @ Radio Shack one for me and one for my bro.
xqcvhVN.jpg

Well, yesterday I bought some Steam cards that totaled up to $90, so there's that.
Pre-purchased Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on Steam with that money.

Woah... I want that 3DS ;_;

I preordered the new MK8 DLC today :3

I just purchased a phone top up

ilx8ue.jpg

Lost odyssey is supposed to be an amazing lengthy RPG
and Persona is love, Persona is life.

I just purchased a twix from my local distributor

Just got a laptop replacement screen Because SOMEONE had to break my laptop screen -.-

I just purchased a bottle of water from my nearest supplier

I also purchase a new scart lead for television because this mornin mine came apart

i ate it too fast so i can't post it anymore but
i got a maple dipped donut from tim hortons :rolleyes:

I just purchased a preorder for omega sapphire so I get bonus free kyrogue model from game store!!!!

Like this?
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMM YUM YUM YUM YUM :3

h8 u. it's probably a billion calories but i still hate you.

billion yums in my tummyyyyyy
(~*^*)~ i always go in thinkin' "no donut today" and then they bring out a fresh rack

bye bye diet (i actually not on one lol ), hello calories

Back