Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Legendary Green & Black lion figures and comic omnibus #1, all of Voltron: Legendary Defender (Black isn't for me, though), a new pencil box and some sticky notes, highlighters, etc., a new planner, a tube of washi tape, and two packs of Tim Tams

Ordered the HHD card binder so I can have a safe place to stick my sanrio cards and my extra Amiibo cards, and then when I get the welcome amiibo card I'll use it for them too. I already have the series 1-3 binders for my sets just wish they came with extra room

Last edited:
Got the last of the amiibo figures I wanted :) I now have everybody available (I think) so I should be able to get the majority of the new items easily
Loving my amiibo collection right now. And I'm going to buy some more amiibo cards in the week

my aunt came down from scotland to give us our christmas gifts (late) and i got a koala kigurumi which is the best thing i have ever received.

koalakigurumifront.2__84816.1431617651.380.520.jpg

I JUST FOUND THE BTS LIVE ON STAGE 2016 FOR 30 QUID I'M CRYING
Everywhere else it was like 45/50 quid and I wasn't sure if could afford it, but Koreanmall saved my life with that free shipping
#blessyou
So yeah, I got that off eBay... might not come until the middle of March, but I can wait, I guess T_____T

I also bought the Singles Magazine January 2017 Issue a bit ago which won't arrive until February...it was supposed to be like ?5 but I bought it for ?20 because the pictures of Bangtan are so niice ;;

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about the BTS Season's Greetings 2017 which arrived last week! It's so awesome and the lil locker box is too cute... Hopefully my J-Hope photocard will arrive soon, which is also cute haha

DOUBLE EDIT: Aaand I forgot the manga I bought with the Waterstones voucher I got for Christmas ^^; I bought Assassination Classroom, Black Lagoon...and...uh...one other thing, but I'm dumb and I forgot

TRIPLE EDIT: Tokyo Ghoul 10 was the third manga I bought! Lmaoo oops
Still no answers about Rize exactly gdi

Last edited:
zara, they've got huge discounts on some of their clothes on their website & i got them for about ?17

Going to their site RIGHT NOW lol

Bought a Sprinkle amiibo card, it was only 51 cents!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bought those culottes XD

I bought 8 packs of animal crossing series 3 cards.
Toysrus have buy one get one free deal. LOL.
And I got Chrissy & Marina from the deck. Now I have 47 duplicated that I don't need. ToT

Eh, what can I say. I caved and bought the Bieber Belle.

15965837_1069142019862960_3318199645852910266_n.jpg

Last edited:
Today I got milk, dental floss, potatoes, rice and toilet paper!
(the life of a poor adult is vastly entertaining)

I got $10 from selling my textbook! I bought it new for $30 so I'd say I made decent profit off of it.

Back