• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Bought this on a whim just for the keychains (and the fun multiplayer) :)

AT0Ofha.png

I ordered some ammonites online and the package arrived today. They sent me an extra, iridescent one for free! I was quite happy when I found out. :)

Let's see...I got a Marshal shirt, a Navirou MH amiibo figure, and Fauna's amiibo card for my birthday. I also got the Callie and Marie amiibo figures and a package of series 4 amiibo cards for Easter. It had Zipper, Annalise, Gayle, Graham, Jacques, and Maelle.

I got Durarara!! book 2!

I also ordered 3 through 7. Can you tell I'm super excited!?

It's an incredible series! If you're gonna watch an anime, watch Durarara!!.

I got an idea on how to do well on my school project!

i bought a really soft sweater with a panda on it .
7050221383164_f_q_7194579_u_elisabeth_plush_top.jpg

isnt it cute . also the fluff looks less gross irl lmao

ON my vacation my boyfriend bought me a soft little orange octopus and a really neat necklace kit where you have to crack open a canned oyster to get a pearl, and the pearl I got was super white and round and it has a little crab setting it sits in and moves around in, it's super dainty and I love it.

I got some new records yesterday, 2 33's and like 7 45's.

One of the 33's I got was the album Duke, which furthers my completion of the Genesis trilogy (I now have 6 of their albums). I also got the 12" single for Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, and In The Glow of the Night, some songs by Genesis that are rly good.

Singles I got were:

You Make My Dreams Come True and Private Eyes - Hall and Oates
All You Zombies - The Hooters (this one kinda skips a lot though)
If This Is It and Power of Love/Bad is Bad - Huey Lewis and the News
I Can Dream about You - Dan Hartman

So yeah I'm a rly happy N64 rn :blush:

I got a lavendar nightgown and grey owl pj shorts. Both were on sale so I got good deals! The nightgown was $11.99 and the shorts were $5.99.

God bless 60% off sales. Although I'm probably going to send the long-sleeved red one back.

P23NyM6.png

Back