• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

ZM8u6hH.png

this is amazon's picture, not mine
I'd post mine, but at the moment its succulentless and its dark in my room.

But I got it on amazon, isn't it adorable!

That is sooo cute!! I love corgis! I don't own one.. Currently have two german shepherds, but if I ever find myself dogless my next might just be a corgi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a Galaxy edition 3dsXL. Been threatening to buy a 3DS since they came out, but still had a perfectly good DSLite and hadn't really seen a game I had to have that warranted buying a new system. Welllll... I drug out my old Animal Crossing: Wild World card the other day and after wading in weeds for a good 30 minutes I decided I needed New Leaf.. badly. So I went on the hunt and found the Galaxy 3DS on sale at Target. So I got it and the Ocarina of Time game since they didn't have New Leaf on hand.

Played Zelda for a few days then downloaded New Leaf and I'm hooked all over again. Now currently on the hunt for Amiibo cards... but it's proving difficult. :(

My dad surprised me with this text and picture this morning:

Dad said:
I'm getting a free Sega dreamcast + 15 games.
Resized_20171107_105605_8333.jpg

I had no idea how to react... I still don't know how to react. I'm really confused, but for some reason also really excited! I never dreamed of owning any Sega console, much less a Dreamcast!

i got a cars 3 dvd that i preordered myself and a cars 3 flipazoo from my mom! :--)

Wow, I got a lot of cool new stuff today!

-Rainbow tie-dye converse (I love me some chuck taylors)
-5 pairs of socks that each have a funny design. One pair is fuchsia with avocados, one has tacos on them, and another is light pink and has eggs and bacon on it.
-I got some more pics for my backpack, one's a Pink Floyd pin, one says love and is rainbowy, and one has Pusheen sitting on a planet in space.
-I also got a really cute Eevee hat. I'm actually wearing it right now, it keeps my head nice and cozy.
-And now... for the grand finale... the mother of all totally awesome stuff... and my first amiibo ever...

I GOT A WALUIGI AMIIBO!!!!!

I haven't been this hyped since I got Super Mario Odyssey 2 weeks ago!!!

So yeah I pretty much died like 5 times today it was fantastic.

Got a persimmon... dunno what kind it is so I'm gonna try to find out how to eat it properly lol.

Might go pick up UM later if I can progress on my challenge with HHD!

I bought Under the Skin, in which we read an extract from in class. Our teacher recommended it to us but said it was crazy lmfao... so yeah, I bought that. Shame I'm at my dad's though, because it's being delivered to my mum's :^)

Pok?mon Ultra Moon Steelbook Edition. Treated myself to this since I completed the HHD challenge, and seeing as this will probably be last main game unless they continue to support the 3ds for a good time more I'll actually give it a chance.

I bought my friend's WiiU off her, so I got that, Splatoon, and Nintendo Life. Plus she got me a Pokemon Center Cosmog and Alolan Vulpix :D

Bought a silly christmas sweater. A french bulldog with a red nose dressed like a deer basically. luv it though!

Back