• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

i found 10$ on the road today and bought some chocolate covered pretzels with it! i think the universe is trying to tell me something

image.jpg
just got these today, so cute !

I bought YNWA left ver a bit ago, and then I caved in and bought the right ver T________T shipping times are so long from Korea uggh

I bought a hot chocolate at Tim Horton's and for some reason it tasted like burnt chocolate chip cookies. Like, wtf?

The rest of my Monster Hunter stuff arrived!!!

(and my Sanrio cup ^-^)

Stuff.jpg

a pink yarn yoshi amiibo. don't have Yoshi's Wolly World yet, but saw this little guy on the clearance rack for five bucks, so i figured Why not...

I got two packs of colored lined recycled paper for pen-paling. It's nice to be able to write with different paper each time I go to write someone. =]

I purchased a new bed last weekend and it should be arriving today!!!

Also many (MANY) Pop vinyl will arrive soon!!!

Back