• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got bacon from a button next to this sign.

Push-button-receive-bacon.png

I think I caused the building to self destruct, because after I left, it blew up.

Finally for my WA cards today! Alright random selection I got I guess, but yeah kinda wanted Julia.. maybe Snooty as well.

They are my two favourite villagers to return, I love them both dearly. :)

June and Julia are my faves from the WA card series, but heck I got Bea, Jakey and some other cool guys so I'm alright.. Can always try and boot someone out naturally so I can get Julia from here

June and Julia are my faves from the WA card series, but heck I got Bea, Jakey and some other cool guys so I'm alright.. Can always try and boot someone out naturally so I can get Julia from here

I had Julia and Snooty in my previous town but I decided to have a town were I could only have villager of a species, so I decided to have Snooty instead of Antonio and Flora instead of Julia.

Wish I could have both. :(

I had Julia and Snooty in my previous town but I decided to have a town were I could only have villager of a species, so I decided to have Snooty instead of Antonio and Flora instead of Julia.

Wish I could have both. :(

Heh, I could never do that but yeah gonna replace some naturals with amiibo cards just so like they can move lol

I got some new computer speakers, and I'm absolutely blown away by how amazing they sound!
My old computer speakers were complete junk, if I had to deal with them any longer they prob would've made my ears bleed no joke

Now I can listen to Journey in high def! :blush:

I took my first trip to Asia (Hong Kong) and got quite a few nice things ^^
Stuff includes:
- A plush pikachu dressed like an umbreon
- Some eevee gatcha
- A fan
-3 shirts
-Chopsticks
-Gifts for fam/friends
and of course memories for a lifetime~

Got my hair, or rather the ends trimmed at the hairdresser! Do need to re-dye it back to that dark brown colour soon but I'll do that at home I think... rip wallet.

Also she was kind enough to remove my weird sideburns (yes I grow them don't ask lol) so hopefully they won't disturb me meow

Thanks! I'm glad I got it, but I'm still nervous ;u;

aaa good luck hope you'll be fine ^^

anyways got a series 2 album for storing ac amiibo cards since the series 4 one I had ran out of space and hopefully getting some more WA cards in a week or 2

Last edited:
Back