• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got a bunch of papers from this lecture that I'm gonna have a proper look at later, and signed myself up for an Asperger's group later this summer/early autumn :)

And my Neptunia hoodie shipped yesterday so hopefully it'll be here by Friday but I bet monday bc hurr **** customs.

I didn't technically purchase it, but my mum got me some chocolate (i technically i "got" it right) and it was very much needed

Last edited:
got a plane ticket 2 slc, and yesterday clothes from mixxmix arrived (2 tennis skirts, big button up cardigan, an aesthetic white shirt with a rose on it, buunch of cool socks, and 2 jumper dresses).

I just got this! First time I'm going to try these joy-cons haha
'coz I've been comfortable with the pro since day one :)

dVmmm7M.png

Bought myself a flowery shirt at a vintage store and a tie-dye play suit from another. Need to wash the later since the legs were a bit dirty, and it's a bit large but it was too cool to pass and I need more tie-dye things man!

And was at the amusement park two days ago so bought a ride pass, food, ice cream and stuff so that too, rip wallet :p

My sister got me a case for my 3DS. It's see-through but all glittery and stuff and just cute in general. I also got series 1 amiibo cards which included Kyle (one of my favorite ex-villagers in my old town!) I'm contemplating making him move into mine but we'll see~

Got my bottles and dye powder for tie dye, prob going to do a ton next weekend because this weekend we were busy with other shizz

Got my Yonmegami Nep hoodie finally, fits perfectly =D And I attached my lil' Noire rubber strap to the zipper thing so it look even moar cool :D

And traded in my Vita + a game for a Silver/tribal GBA SP and an old Ruby game (might have to switch battery or just play on it, idk yet) just now :D Oh well at least I can play my games now =D

I got three pizza's and chunky cut chips from dominos and I had it all to myself. Plenty of leftovers. Happy days.

Back