• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Finally got around to getting Overwatch, would have previously if I had the money before, but still better late than never

Got myself some beautiful espresso today... also a bunch of condiments which i organized in cute little jars... *cough* yes, I love my kitchen...

Bought a new phone wallet. I had a Pride flag one I really liked but it started leaking color/dye everywhere so had to ditch that, and my Noire one was a bit too big. But found a grey/brown one now that look like old 70s tapestry so hope it works :blush:

IMG_20170701_174846.jpg
I got some Shin Megami Tensei games ;3;

got the second volume to the sailor moon manga and a cute lil gudetama keychain~

right, got some money from my grandma since it was my name's day sometime ago. 's nice could use more shirts

Got this at Toys R Us a couple of days ago.
IMG_0495.jpg

Yesterday or so some stuff arrived in the mail: a pair of embroidered Luxirie by LRG jeans, a Hello Kitty Forever Chococat cardigan, and a pink and yellow flannel button-up from Vans

Should arrive on Monday: An Instax photo album, two packs of Instax film, and a couple blue-black refills for my Coleto pen

I got some make up products. Kat Von D liquid lipstick and blotting powder, Milk green tea toner, and a Beauty Blender. :)

Got a heaping wad of work to finish up by tuesday for school. :')

jk I got some new acrylic brushes for my art coursework bc my current ones are thoroughly destroyed. :D

Not sure if it counts, but I did place a pre-order on this awesome figure! His name is Guts, and he's from a manga/ anime called "Berserk". This figure is actually a re-release of a 2012 figure, but that one goes for $200+ on the aftermarket right now, so I had to make sure I got my hands on him while he was available!
image.jpg

^Hooo nice pre-order man. I remember when that manga wash the **** here, yeah wish I picked it up at some point to be honest, it seems so nice.

Bought a new pair of real flare jeans. I hate those fake boot cut ones they sell everywhere, they are as think and the just made then end a bit "wide" so it looks less slim than others. Glad I found them here though cause they are kind of impossible unless it's in "fashion", or you get lucky at second hand stores, but then they mostly have male jeans or weird fits anyways so.

And some DLC for Garden Warfare 2 ^^

I picked up a copy of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard ps4, Super Mario 3D Land and StarFox 64 3D today at b2g1 used sale at gs. I also spotted a used copy of Pok?mon Black ds mislabeled $12.99, so I picked that up too.

Back