Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I just got a great deal with this awesome IEM and probably, my last Wii U game :)

HxW6oWM.jpg

My mom surprised me and got me 2 more packs of amiibo! I got Shep and Lolly!!! I love her so much!!

My partner commissioned this art of our fursonas (not done yet) and it's so incredibly important and special to me , I love it
C12OrE2WQAA5jtm.jpg

Just got my sanrio set in the mail... But, they accidentally sent me two! :D

YOOOO same did u order from game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im american and htey messed up the shipping and were late 1 month so i told them and they sent me another but then the old one came in lol

YOOOO same did u order from game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im american and htey messed up the shipping and were late 1 month so i told them and they sent me another but then the old one came in lol

Whoa! Congrats! I ordered from Game and I never got my cards or replacement. They just refunded me.

Whoa! Congrats! I ordered from Game and I never got my cards or replacement. They just refunded me.

omg that sucks ;; they gave me ?5 and a new packet so that's weird? i would send u my extra but im not allowed to ship things ;;

Last edited:
i got rose scented incense and another one that kinda smells like an old person's bathroom, still like it though

I treated myself to a new bag, it's a structured black Tory Burch bag. It's perfect for work!

Bought some things at H&M: a GIANT navy sweater, a sort of cropped beige sweater, a peachy sweatshirt and some bubblegum pink nail polish.

just ordered this, it's not really my usual style but it's adorable and i need a bag that won't actually fall apart for school! (plus it's on sale lol)

Back