• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got 2 new records! Revolver and Let it Be. Both great albums. Also both originals; the copy of Let it Be I got actually came from England!

I already have a big Beatles record collection, and it's only getting bigger. I still gotta get Magical Mystery Tour :p

Last edited:
4K6s9ri.jpg

New bae

literally same

Got Mario Kart 7 as a christmas gift from a friend :D I mentioned I wanted it and he was like, "hey you can have my copy" so I was very happy =D

And his mom gave me her old palestinian keffiyeh scarf.. well sure if she don't want it i guess :thinking:

Got my Sanrio cards a few days ago, so happy to finally have the set, and the villagers are super cute!

And bought Bayonetta right now on Steam sales =D Be proud of me, Bowie.

Someone gifted me another Switch (this is actually our 5th unit now) with PDP joy-con covers.
Shoutout to that beautiful human being, you know who you are :p

yrOu8HU.png

I ended up getting Horizon Zero Dawn as it was on sale. Such a beautiful game ;u;

Someone gifted me another Switch (this is actually our 5th unit now) with PDP joy-con covers.
Shoutout to that beautiful human being, you know who you are :p

Jesus man send me one pls xDDD

I finally got around to getting the SMO hat from Gamestop! I love it so muchhhhh ♡♡♡
When I get back to my dorm I'm gonna put it on my model of Enterprise D and put a lil mustache on the front ^^

my friend brought me her christmas gift today! she got me a cool botw snapback, some socks (i love socks), a new eos lip balm egg thing, some mini white chocolate kit kats, and the watermelon sour patch kids (my fave). :D !

got birthday gifts from my family and friends a few days ago as well as christmas gifts from my friends.

birthday:
- ferris bueller pop figure
- rory gilmore pop figure
- muji desk
- tiffany necklace
- gift card to a bookstore

(christmas and birthday from friends)
- muji candle
- two muji notebooks
- three muji pens
- muji pencil case
- two muji highlighters
- lush bath bomb and bath set
- face mask
- body spray
- chocolates
- a roz tsum tsum
- fluffy socks

and more!! my family and friends are so lovely and know me so well.

Taco bell is awesome :p

It is lol, grew up on their bean burritos xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

got birthday gifts from my family and friends a few days ago as well as christmas gifts from my friends.

birthday:
- ferris bueller pop figure
- rory gilmore pop figure
- muji desk
- tiffany necklace
- gift card to a bookstore

(christmas and birthday from friends)
- muji candle
- two muji notebooks
- three muji pens
- muji pencil case
- two muji highlighters
- lush bath bomb and bath set
- face mask
- body spray
- chocolates
- a roz tsum tsum
- fluffy socks

and more!! my family and friends are so lovely and know me so well.

Happy belated birthday! What's muji mean?

I got a new laptop and o h m y g o s h I wish I had done it sooner!! I love my new one so so much ^^

Found a nice 70s sleeveless top in a vintage store, and bought some bracelets from Mali in this "afro art" store they have around^^

Back