Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Bought a 10$ eshop gift card so I could buy the squid sister 3ds theme and plays for the badge arcade :p

I got a few things from Bath and Body Works - Hallowe'en Pocketbac set (although I'll have to give the Vampire Blood one away to a friend, because it has jasmine - allergic) and some holders - a ghost kitty, dapper skull, and a fuzzy black cat. They're completely over-the-top, silly, and I love them.

Also got some yarn from Knit Picks. I picked up some Billow (bulky cotton yarn) - 6 in ivy, 6 in mulberry - to make a cozy blanket for myself.

And the game Bananagrams, which will be a fun one to play with the family over the holidays. At least, it should be a little less of the "I'm going to grind you into the dust" type of play that generally accompanies our games. ;)

I got a Summer Isabelle amiibo today as an early birthday present, which has completed my animal crossing amiibo collection!

I also got some super cute food plushies for an absolute bargain, they had the creators etsy on them so I searched it up and they're from Florida! It makes you wonder how they ended up in a random charity shop in the UK :p

Bought an animated avatar, but its not working

- - - Post Merge - - -

What a ripoff

If you mean the thing from the shop here, make sure your avatar is 100 x100 and you activated that thing in some way(can't remember if you had to do something with it) and the file name is. gif and not some other weird format.

Also bought a new wallet, some button and a zipper broke on my old so yeah definitely needed a new one!

I've bought a neon bundled Switch last weekend (my 3rd) and Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition. Right now, I got tons of Mars chocolate from someone special :)

D: go get to the doctor!

Unfortunately I've already been hospitalised with severe kidney pain, turned out I had cysts in my kidney which bled and got infected. I'm still having pains even though no stones were found which is why I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to hopefully finally get an answer to what is causing all this pain.

Unfortunately I've already been hospitalised with severe kidney pain, turned out I had cysts in my kidney which bled and got infected. I'm still having pains even though no stones were found which is why I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to hopefully finally get an answer to what is causing all this pain.

Oh wow! Well I hope you get better soon and good luck! Take it easy until then

Got a pair of patchwork pants at the hippie store, and a tied blouse at a second hand store although I think I need to wash the latter due to its smell haha.

i got a tummy ache from eating too much.

also last night i bought new earphones bc i lost the ones i had before (I ALSO ONLY HAD THEM FOR LIKE. 1 WEEK LMAO and it was pink and cat themed so yeah im sad ;;)
along with a pink pusheen pompom keychain, pink silk robe, pink furry hat with ears & a lil bow , and pink pacifier (dont judgeme lmao)

I got these lil gudetama lamps that are super cute!!

819f68237c3cfc3f5c4769d836630943c2af94969bfe091429561b08aa022eb8.jpg

Got a turquoise x black New Nintendo 2ds XL for very cheap yesterday. They are horrendously overpriced here as for new ones so glad I found an old and while I really like you don't have to fiddle with 3D stuff and I like how thin they are as well/lid over cartridge placement) I'd never buy one full price.

Back