• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I just invested $2.50 in an old boombox I found at a thrift store. Hoping I can do something with it, I've been wanting an old boombox for a long time cause I'm an avid collector of vintage stuffs and its rly cool :cool:

Got an apple turnover and some pecan-encrusted cookies from a local bakery I never even noticed before, they were actually really good, glad I managed to find that tiny little place

I got SQUISHIES! I haven't bought any in a long time so I splurged and bought three that I have wanted for a while.
I got a toyboxshop squishy skull. I got the red and she smells like strawberries!
s-l300.jpg

I got a CutieCreative voodoo "Tummy" squishy. He is sooooo soft!
-cutiecreative-exclusive-slow-rising-halloween-tummy-voodoo-doll-squishy-1882-p.jpg

And I got a Kiibru pumpkin squishy!
c047ca52-ea86-4b9f-afba-b34db88ccb3e.jpg

There aren't many "spooky" themed Squishies so I am happy to own some of the few that exist, I am hoping there will be some new ones this Halloween, like maybe a squishy black cat, or ghostie! I love them so much already and they're all so soft and nice. <3

Bought these for this cutie, they fit very well and good quality for such a cheap price.

GwwHyvD.jpg

3385uJw.jpg

Got a silver Gameboy Advanced SP at a flea market for 10 bucks
It's a bit worn around the edges, but it works fine and that's really all that matters anyways
The screen seems a bit dimmer than what it's supposed to be though

4 the past 2 days i got......... diarrhea upset stomach & vomiting!!!

today.................. i got....
orange creamsicle twizzlers
twizzlersorangecreampop.JPG
look at how good they r...

4 the past 2 days i got......... diarrhea upset stomach & vomiting!!!

today.................. i got....
orange creamsicle twizzlers
twizzlersorangecreampop.JPG
look at how good they r...

waIT THOSE EXIST

I got warioware: mega microgames because I felt it would be a nice addition, it was cheap, and I wanted more GBA games anyways

Ordered an Iphone SE! It's not the best but it's sooo much better than the Iphone 4s ;u;

I have one and yes it's really good if you have small hands. Sometimes I wish I got a 6/6s because it's a bit bigger (and the keyboard is real small on those smaller phones) But yeah one of their better budget stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a bit worn around the edges, but it works fine and that's really all that matters anyways

I have the silver tribal GBA SP and the tribal marks on the outside is really scratchy but it works so hey :^) only have like 3 games for it though

I just got a new copy of Spongebob: Lights! Camera! Pants! for the GBA in the mail today. This was one of my favorite games when I was younger and since I found it for $3.90 on eBay I figured I would buy it just for the nostalgic factor. It's actually pretty difficult and it's still as fun today as it was then! :)

Oh, and I got a new addition to my signature made by A r i a n e! It's rly awesome, you should check it out :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some GBA SPs have only one backlight while others have 4. The one I have is also silver and it only has one backlight so the screen is pretty dim.

I purchased a new pair of jeans online, all my other ones I own are beginning to feel loose around the waist from where they've been stretched and I can't stand using a belt. It's too uncomfortable for me to wear throughout the day. I've also realised that I don't own a pair with ripped knees so I found a pair that I really liked. Anyway, ordered them this morning and they've already been dispatched later this evening. I only chose standard delivery, well impressed.

I got some Harry Potter house socks and a Slytherin tote! Also some Swedish Fish since I've been wanting to try them.

Last thing i semi bought with my other half was this Dedenne that i named Nene cause i love the way Dedenne shouts "NENE" in the XY Anime. Too cute!

IMG_20170110_110305.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to post yesterday but I got two sets of magnetic balls to play with, they're really fun as a fidget. And my boyfriend got me a Funko Pop of Crowley from Supernatural and he's adorable.

Snagged a Japanese new ninty 3ds that will hopefully ship on monday! (only cost me like ?80/$100 + shipping so yay!)

Back