Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got the new Galaxy 3DS ^^ Really needed a new one and I'm so in love with it

ordered my first amiibo card (except the one that came with ac)
got cookie off ebay :D

and update on last post

found my porter keychain lol

Got my hair ends trimmed and my "bangs" fixed up at the hairdresser. Looks good so far, hope it doesn't get too bad when my hair curls back up lol. I hate when they do too different lengths so it looks like you have extensions ugh

Ordered two tie-dye shirts from that hippieshop eventually, let's hope they work better!

And bought two books at the second hand store, The Silent Cryby Kenzaburo Oe, and a Swedish novel that I don't know if it has English title yet.

The game's out for over a month but it's only the first time my local store had the LE on stock. Luckily, they're still selling them for almost near the retail price.

GXMEVQU.jpg

Finally got around to buying Overwatch for the Xbox One, along with a 12-month Xbox Live membership because I somehow never got one previously

Last edited:
I got a dress, blouse, and pair of shorts all super cheap on clearance!

I also ordered some books. I'm a happy camper!

I just got HHD. :blush: I wasn't sure if I should, since I've heard it gets boring, but I figured I'd pace myself. Plus, I had so much fun designing my home after I completed the HHA challenge. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a dress, blouse, and pair of shorts all super cheap on clearance!

I also ordered some books. I'm a happy camper!

Love the DEH quote in your signature! :D

Got my hair dyed back that dark brown I wanted, I swear my natural have began looking really weird lately...

Turned out good but now there are dark brown dye everywhere XD

I bought four packs of amiibo cards! And i got some pretty good cards in them too! :)

cards i just got that i'm especially pleased about:
- kiki
- punchy
- chief
- marina
- daisy
- blanche
- isabelle!
- shep
- zucker

I bought four packs of amiibo cards! And i got some pretty good cards in them too! :)

cards i just got that i'm especially pleased about:
- kiki
- punchy
- chief
- marina
- daisy
- blanche
- isabelle!
- shep
- zucker

Back