• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got a paycheck! Woo! Also got the presents I bought my mom for mother's day got here which was nice. I'm glad I got paid now because I can actually go shopping, I was overdrawn because me and my boyfriend had no food, so I'm just glad to be out of the negative now!

I got some more Persona manga, but now they've sold out of it so I'll have to order some in if I want more ;-;

I also purchased Persona 3 FES on the PS3 to get some of the things that were unavailable in my playthroughs of Personan3 Portable. I wouldve also gotten Persona 4, but that's not available on the PS3 here

My Book Depository order arrived earlier this week! That's my summer reading sorted already

A big Sanrio Stationary Haul. My favorite characters, Little Twin Stars and Jinbesan. <3
U5lJTWR.jpg

Got a bunch of new makeup! An eyeshadow palette, a brow pencil, some brushes, and several lip colors!

I feel bad for spending so much money, but I haven't bought anything for myself (besides zelda dlc) since Christmas

Bit of a late post, but I got two new rats. Their names are Sam and Max. They are senior rats, over two years old and they were abused. The woman who owned them forgot she had them, so they went without food for sometimes days at a time. They gobble their food down thinking that it's the last bowl they'll ever get, so they're obese. They weren't handled for their entire lives, they were mistreated and mishandled and their owner was about to release them into the woods because shelters wouldn't take them 'cause they'd "never find a home". Well, those shelters have been proven wrong and now they have a happy and loving retirement home with me.

Haven't got pictures of them on my PC, this will have to suffice.
Sam_%26_Max.png

Mom bought me a new bikini and treated me to a restaurant today :blush:

Also bought a theme on the 3ds shop, some Winter Miku theme. I'm usually not for Vocaloids and that kind of dance music but eh I liked the starry night and winter aesthetics and I'm in no way a rabid hater. Just not my thing really.

Bit of a late post, but I got two new rats. Their names are Sam and Max. They are senior rats, over two years old and they were abused. The woman who owned them forgot she had them, so they went without food for sometimes days at a time. They gobble their food down thinking that it's the last bowl they'll ever get, so they're obese. They weren't handled for their entire lives, they were mistreated and mishandled and their owner was about to release them into the woods because shelters wouldn't take them 'cause they'd "never find a home". Well, those shelters have been proven wrong and now they have a happy and loving retirement home with me.

Haven't got pictures of them on my PC, this will have to suffice.
Sam_%26_Max.png

yipyip got photos of my kiddos
DSCN3741.jpg
this is sam. he is a fat boi

Last edited:
he's lovely!! i also had a fat boy rat but unfortunately i had to put him down last week. his name was Toki and im still heartbroken. this was my baby boy:
tok.jpg

been trying to find a used copy of happy home designer and finally got it! despite how many people disliked it, i really enjoy it so far. maybe because i'm actually interested in the home designing aspect of animal crossing. ;p the game is really cute and i'm really enjoying how there's less limitations compared to designing homes in acnl!

Back