Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got 2 new records! Revolver and Let it Be. Both great albums. Also both originals; the copy of Let it Be I got actually came from England!

I already have a big Beatles record collection, and it's only getting bigger. I still gotta get Magical Mystery Tour :p

Last edited:
4K6s9ri.jpg

New bae

literally same

Got Mario Kart 7 as a christmas gift from a friend :D I mentioned I wanted it and he was like, "hey you can have my copy" so I was very happy =D

And his mom gave me her old palestinian keffiyeh scarf.. well sure if she don't want it i guess :thinking:

Got my Sanrio cards a few days ago, so happy to finally have the set, and the villagers are super cute!

And bought Bayonetta right now on Steam sales =D Be proud of me, Bowie.

Someone gifted me another Switch (this is actually our 5th unit now) with PDP joy-con covers.
Shoutout to that beautiful human being, you know who you are :p

yrOu8HU.png

I ended up getting Horizon Zero Dawn as it was on sale. Such a beautiful game ;u;

Someone gifted me another Switch (this is actually our 5th unit now) with PDP joy-con covers.
Shoutout to that beautiful human being, you know who you are :p

Jesus man send me one pls xDDD

I finally got around to getting the SMO hat from Gamestop! I love it so muchhhhh ♡♡♡
When I get back to my dorm I'm gonna put it on my model of Enterprise D and put a lil mustache on the front ^^

my friend brought me her christmas gift today! she got me a cool botw snapback, some socks (i love socks), a new eos lip balm egg thing, some mini white chocolate kit kats, and the watermelon sour patch kids (my fave). :D !

got birthday gifts from my family and friends a few days ago as well as christmas gifts from my friends.

birthday:
- ferris bueller pop figure
- rory gilmore pop figure
- muji desk
- tiffany necklace
- gift card to a bookstore

(christmas and birthday from friends)
- muji candle
- two muji notebooks
- three muji pens
- muji pencil case
- two muji highlighters
- lush bath bomb and bath set
- face mask
- body spray
- chocolates
- a roz tsum tsum
- fluffy socks

and more!! my family and friends are so lovely and know me so well.

Taco bell is awesome :p

It is lol, grew up on their bean burritos xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

got birthday gifts from my family and friends a few days ago as well as christmas gifts from my friends.

birthday:
- ferris bueller pop figure
- rory gilmore pop figure
- muji desk
- tiffany necklace
- gift card to a bookstore

(christmas and birthday from friends)
- muji candle
- two muji notebooks
- three muji pens
- muji pencil case
- two muji highlighters
- lush bath bomb and bath set
- face mask
- body spray
- chocolates
- a roz tsum tsum
- fluffy socks

and more!! my family and friends are so lovely and know me so well.

Happy belated birthday! What's muji mean?

I got a new laptop and o h m y g o s h I wish I had done it sooner!! I love my new one so so much ^^

Found a nice 70s sleeveless top in a vintage store, and bought some bracelets from Mali in this "afro art" store they have around^^

Back