• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for older players 30+

RainbowChameleon79

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello everyone, my name is Jay, I am 35 living in Hamilton, Ontario, looking for older people who play ACNL a lot, my town is Hyrule, and my friend code is 0903 3875 7632

Hi. My name is Missy and I'm 30. I live in Maryland. I just bought this game today and I'm totally clueless because its so different than City Folk and Wild World. I don't know my friend code but j will probably be on tonight and I will update when I figure it out!

Hi. My name is Missy and I'm 30. I live in Maryland. I just bought this game today and I'm totally clueless because its so different than City Folk and Wild World. I don't know my friend code but j will probably be on tonight and I will update when I figure it out!
The friend code for this game would be the same friend code the 3DS uses for other games.
I'm not 30 yet. I just thought I'd hand out a helpful tip. :)

Thank you. I figured it was somewhere in my settings. I just haven't searched for it yet :)

Hello everyone, my name is Jay, I am 35 living in Hamilton, Ontario, looking for older people who play ACNL a lot, my town is Hyrule, and my friend code is 0903 3875 7632

Hey there. I live about 2 -3 hours East of you. I am usually playing animal crossing most of the time :) Feel free to add me. I am in my 30's as well.

Hey it sure is good to see other older players on here, im 42, and live in auburn Wa, my info is in my signature, feel free to add me, I am always up for making new friends on here and helping any way i can :)
Alan

Alan did you ever play city folk?

Anyway,I should be online tonight around 8-9 eastern. I have nothing in my town really but I can share peaches!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 4270-2761-7647
Name-Heath (my real name is Missy)
Town-Rattus (which was my town name in CF if anyone remembers me!)

I have added all of you, sorry it took me a while to respond, thanks everyone for the replies, and looking forward to seeing you all on ACNL

Please add me too! I am 54 and play every day....and evenings too sometimes. I will add you all and hope you will add me too. :)

I'm so happy to see older players around here! I'm a few years short of 30, but seeing 10 year olds running around this forum sometimes makes me feel too old to be here. Glad to know there are others!

hi, my name's janete and i am brazilian. i'm 45 years old and i love animal crossing! my friend code is: 1547-5316-0249 it is actually my son's 3ds so it is actually on his name, but you can still add me. i play every day. i am really looking to find some new fruit for my town! my native one is pear.

Hi my name is Matt, im 170 from the Town of Meldon.

and because the conversation and the respect and the trust is on a completely different level ... I've run tired of 14yr olds who stress me out :) they stress me out at my day job, so I don't want to run into them on my free time :) lol

29 and counting here :)

If you don't want to associate with older people, then go into the hundreds of other threads that are full of 10 year olds.
I've been playing AC before some of youwere eever born. Lol.

Maudie and Maud, post your friend codes and I will add you tonight. I should be on around midnight eastern time (i know some of you are on the west coast)

Back