• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing X Mario Kart 8

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3710-3658-1121
I didn't see a thread about this yet, so here it is!

I went on Mario Kart 8 earlier and saw an update. While selecting my character, I see Isabelle and Villager, along with other characters. I then found out there are 2 DLC packs to come!
The first one, coming out in November, has Link, Tanooki Mario, and Cat Peach; Along with 8 new courses and 4 (I think) karts.
The second one, coming out in May, has Villager, Isabelle, and Dry Bowser; Along with 8 new courses and 4 karts.

"Kalel, why are you even talking about this", you ask? Well, Nintendo promised a New Leaf course. I've been itching to find out what it is and what it looks like, so...

What do you think the track/course will look like?
For some reason, I imagine driving around the town and seeing the villagers in the crowd. That'd be so cute c:

EDIT: I actually found this photo with a preview of what it could possibly look like. I'm not 100% sure if this is official, but look closely:

qR7clbk.jpg

I see some villagers on the left and right sides, and what looks to be a town. Could my assumption be right? Here are some other photos.

yEMrmS6.jpg

M56Tpj0.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a little bit of information regarding these DLC packs that I have worked out. :)

These two packs will increase the tracks from 32 to 48.
These two packs will increase the playable characters from 30 to 36.

These two packs will increase the amount of karts from 26 to 34 if you do not download the Mercedes-Benz karts.
These two packs will increase the karts from 29 to 37 if you do download the Mercedes-Benz karts.

But don't we already have two threads discussing this? JS.

As for predictions, they NEED or have the superhero villagers somewhere. Pwease. Also MK8 hype is REALLL.

Here is a little bit of information regarding these DLC packs that I have worked out. :)

These two packs will increase the tracks from 32 to 48.
These two packs will increase the playable characters from 30 to 36.

These two packs will increase the amount of karts from 26 to 34 if you do not download the Mercedes-Benz karts.
These two packs will increase the karts from 29 to 37 if you do download the Mercedes-Benz karts.

I love how they started to add new things; I think it's the first Mario Kart game they had DLC on ^^

Last edited:
Back