Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (37) +
Celebration raffle?? YEAAAAH!!!! I got gifted LOLLY so Im celebrating wiht this raffle
thank to the very nice and generous person: one of the best perosn here!!!
tumblr_mqd6aeGIpk1qh1x6ko1_r1_500.png

Sooo Sttiches is in boxes,
tumblr_mqnndaTL7a1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg
is not original, his house has all of his original furniture BUT not in the original spot, and he doesnt have his star shirt, anyways this is a giveaway and when you have a real dreamie you would accept him in any of his actual conditions!!

RULES Yeah read them:
1) Must be your dreamie :D
2)Respect other users!!
3)respect my town
VERY IMPORTANT!4)Check if My internet is compatible to yours! what do I mean: I have internet issues with some users which only allows me to connect with certain people sooooooo I will add every user to my 3DS and let you come to my town if you can connect then congrats youre in the raffle and also I let you pick a present!!!!!! for coming to my town sooo Its a double giveaway :D
5)Dont get mad at me if you're not compatible, its not my fault
6)If you can get a Friend who can come to my town and you trust him he could comeand get Stitches for you and get him into boxes for you, thats the only solution for those who cant visit me
)Put this words in your entrie: Rolly Lolly to Stitches Fishes, if not im not adding you
7)when you have already pick the present come and post what did you get and pick a number from 1-30
8)put your FC on your entrie, and when you come to my town tell your user name!!
9)If only one person its compatible then He or she will be lucky to get it!!!
10)Positive wifi rating are not require but their always welcome :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVEREYONE!!!!

ENTRIES:
20) thefireybacon

Last edited:
Rolly Lolly to Stitches. He's my
Dreamie. I can't see my fc since I'm on my phone but I'll edit my post when I get back home after dinner. When does this end?

Rolly Lolly to Stitches. He's my
Dreamie. I can't see my fc since I'm on my phone but I'll edit my post when I get back home after dinner. When does this end?
ok sometime if I get all entries today then today if not some time tomorrow dont now exactly

This is ever so generous :) I lost my first stitches to the void (and we were like best friends :(:( ) So I would love to have him in my second town!
Rolly Lolly to Stitches Fishes :)
Friend code in sig

bumping (not entering) I love this bear. I have 4 of him and it is still not enough. (City Folk x2 New Leaf x2)

based on the fact that only one could come to my town
thefireybacon congrats you won sttiches !!! enjoy him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back