• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Game Soundtracks

Aradai

SHIFT IN YOU AND I
Bells
Purple Violet
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
So, there was a thread like this, but it's dead (such a shame), so I'm making a new thread.

What's your favorite gaming soundtrack and why? Right now, I'm digging the Transistor soundtrack because oh lord is it great! My favorite song from it has to be "In Circles".

So, what's yours?

Last edited:
I'm literally listening to the soundtrack from Goemon's Great Adventure right now. lmao
My other favorite is the soundtrack to FFCC for the Gamecube. So soothing and eerie. ~v~

Probably my thread, heh : p

But anyway,
Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom (aka one of the most underrated games ever) has a killer soundtrack that I've been enjoying as I replay it. Here is some good stuff.

So, there was a thread like this, but it's dead (such a shame), so I'm making a new thread.

What's your favorite gaming soundtrack and why? Right now, I'm digging the Transistor soundtrack because oh lord is it great! My favorite song from it has to be "In Circles".

So, what's yours?

That was my thread! :)

DKC: TR's soundtrack is literally the best thing ever.

The Majora's Mask and F Zero X Soundtracks are my favorite video game soundtracks. Here are some of my favorite video game songs:

I loooooved all of the Layton soundtracks but more specifically the Unwound Future orchestra remakes~

Also I never played any of the Fallout games but I'm absolutely in love with the Galaxy News Radio station soundtrack.

EDIT: Omg how could I forget the Sims soundtracks!! Specifically the Sims 2, that soundtrack forever holds a special place in my heart :>

Last edited:

no arguing, persona has one of the best soundtracks i've ever heard with my personal fave being the battle theme from P4G.

I'm a cross between the Danganronpa theme and the grima theme from FE:A

Last edited:
I love the Assassin's Creed 2 soundtrack, it has a lot of great tracks for studying/reading. And "Ezio's Family" is a tearjerker if you've played the game.

Also the soundtrack from The Walking Dead Game season 1. I listen to it in the background while I'm doing other things.

SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill SilentHillSilentHillSilentHillSilentHill

Let's see...
My favorite video game OSTs right now are Hotline Miami, Starbound, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Payday 2. Lemme list a favorite from each game.

Last edited:
monument valley has a really nice soundtrack

Back