• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Town Flag

zlCfzSXVWhUkIE9FHJ.jpg

what else

u know that acnl leaf symbol
that you can get from nintendo's town
and it looks something like
120px-Animal_Crossing_logo.png

LOL yeah that's my town flag

It's literally just a black flag.

Like. I took the pattern, colored it black, and made it my flag. It looks- kind of neat, to be honest. Kind of- minimalist and a bit weird.

Boyfriend's flag is a...tri-force, I think. Or something like that. Video games.

My town flag is a bright purple background with a black and yellow striped heart in the top right, for the HONEY in Honeymoo.

It's literally just a black flag.

Like. I took the pattern, colored it black, and made it my flag. It looks- kind of neat, to be honest. Kind of- minimalist and a bit weird.

Boyfriend's flag is a...tri-force, I think. Or something like that. Video games.

For awhile I used the band Black Flag's logo without the words. image.jpg

Since my main town is Monochrome themed the flag is the town tree in gray scale with the town name 'Bayside' written on it in blue and yellow- I like this flag a lot because of the color drips that fit with the town theme (that is still a work in progress because I've been farming hybrids for weeks)

My second town just has a Tokyo Ghoul reference on it~

mine is the album art from 'the dark side of the moon' and my town name is upendi from the lion king 2...... :^)))))) (a cry for help)

mine is the album art from 'the dark side of the moon' and my town name is upendi from the lion king 2...... :^)))))) (a cry for help)

You mean the one with the prism and rainbow? I love that cover art :)

My flag is a red teapot for my town of Teapot.

Your flag looks really cool. You could try setting up a blue gradient sky for the background. It might be more difficult, but I think that would look awesome. Or a blue sky fading into a purple sky if you think it needs more color.

Bv-bDUqCIAAUNe3.jpg:large

There's mine, I may change it at some point to another design if I can find it. But for now my Town salutes Deadpool.

Last edited:
Bv-bDUqCIAAUNe3.jpg:large

There's mine, I may change it at some point to another design is I can find it. But for now my Town salutes Deadpool.
Ha! that's pretty awesome!
I had a town named after my cat, Ryoshiko, and I made pixel art of her face close up, it worked out pretty good, but that was my city folk town, this acnl town I named Luin and the flag is a blue rose over a gold shield with a red "L" in it and some gold swirlies going up the sides.
If i can figure how to transfer pics from the ds to here I'll post it XD

My town flag is the cover for an album from my favorite band, POLYSICS, except w/o the text.

51WqHorlR1L._SL500_.jpg

I like your flag! It's cute. I like it the way it is, but of course it's up to you.

Mine is kinda dumb, but I drew it myself and since I find those stupid pixel boxes so annoyingly hard, I actually feel stupidly proud of how it turned out. XD It is what it is, but at least it's mine.

HNI_0025_15.JPG

Back