Mafia Back in Time Mafia![End Game]

wow srry blu rose ): rip

but this is unofficial so..,,,, ;w;

(Goes all weeaboo$

D op which needs to BE UPDATED said:
You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.

Now I can be banned forever for exceeding my limit.

End Game!

Farobi was killed by justice. justice and gamora are added to the winner list! Will update latter

Not really mad or anything, but I didn't get confirmation for my save last night and I tried to save farobi, was I blocked or what?

Not really mad or anything, but I didn't get confirmation for my save last night and I tried to save farobi, was I blocked or what?

I missed it! Wow I am the worst host ever. Someone was PM ing me about collectibles and I missed your PM!

My role roleblocked (and protected), but I didn't use it on you the previous night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I missed it! Wow I am the worst host ever. Someone was PM ing me about collectibles and I missed your PM!

Oh my god... Please don't host again.

Yeah, you shouldn't sign up for an official game yet when you meet all the conditions. :p

Last edited:
Back