• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Back in Time Mafia![End Game]

Please send a PM with your role PM quoted if you haven't because I forgot the roles and don't have them stored

All observer chats have been given out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night will end at 6 PM est tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night 0.5

Axeler137 walked around. He was tring to find a dinosaur. And then right in front of him a dinosaur walked by. He was amazed! He took lots of pictures and had fun with the dinosaur.

Axeler137 the Dino Lover got to see dinosaurs.

Axeler137 is our first winner!

Last edited:
what the **** was their role
I assume they had to guess who the Dinosaur was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WIN
wait... what do now?
You're out of the game bye bye good riddance. Jk. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night ends early if all actions are sent in, right?
I'd just like some clarification on that, due to some family obligations and whatnot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd just like some clarification on that, due to some family obligations and whatnot.

welp ok.
But i mean, No reason to stick around right? I hope this doesn't cause death xD that would be bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

If they are sent in by 7:30 am tomorrow we will end night at 7:30 but if all actions aren't sent by 7:30 am EST we will end at 6 PM EST

Last edited:
welp ok.
But i mean, No reason to stick around right? I hope this doesn't cause death xD that would be bad
Oh, the part where I meant you leave the game was serious. So yes, technically no reason to stick around. :)

#someoneforday0lynch

So, really, all we're doing is trying to achieve our win conditions...

MRAAHHGHGHGHAGHHAGH.

Hack hack hack hooorfffff.

I MISS YOU SCIENTIST HUBBY

YOU'RE NEVER HERE TO SUPPORT THE FAMILY, WHAT WITH YOUR EXPERIMENTS AND ALL THAT JAZZ

Day 1

Wow 70 million years ago looked amazing. Blueleaf just has to see it all. But as soon as he was leaving someone came and killed him​

BlueLeaf died

ryan88 said:
you are the Mechanic.

You could fix stuff. Your power is that you can roleblock someone every night.

Your win condition is to roleblock the time portal

Last edited:
Back