Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (116) +
Pretty sure he is 100% original.

There is no starting bid or minimum increase and end time is sometime tomorrow. If no one offers, I can do a giveaway.

Let me know if you want the bid time to increase or if you need him now (if I accept your offer or you can just say so). If you want me to hold onto him for a while, I can.

Please help me out and bump once in a while if no one offers, so that way people will find him.

I will consider everything as an offer. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure jacoby14 was looking for Beardo. : D I'll leave him a VM and see if that's still the case~

I'm pretty sure jacoby14 was looking for Beardo. : D I'll leave him a VM and see if that's still the case~

Thank you! I saw someone who had Beardo in his/her signature and it reminded me of my Beardo. I decided to make a thread on this, since there is probably hope for Beardo finding a good home.

Last edited:
I totally still want beardo but i dont have room! I had a streetpass villager move in out of nowhere! D:

I totally still want beardo but i dont have room! I had a streetpass villager move in out of nowhere! D:

That's alright. He's moving in a few days and I was planning on time traveling, so you don't have to worry about him moving away too early. The only thing is that he might change shirts soon (unless you don't care about originality or you can just buy his shirt and send it to him).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back