• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Leaf's Gallery

g u a v a

bonk fruit
Bells
Island
carambola
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Leaf's Gallery ~ Requests Open (0/2)

Helloo!

Welcome to my gallery page! I'm sort of taking request at the moment so feel free to leave me any request and I'll do a random drawing whenever I have free time.

Also disclaimer if an order is too difficult/I am not happy with the results I reserve the right to refuse working on it.

Orders List

Current orders:
none ~ too busy with school!

Waitlist:
1. poppet - (x)
2. starlark - (x)
3. Gregriii - (x)
4. Bird - (x)
5. Sholee - (x)
6. Gracelia - (x)
7. pengutango - (x)
8. BirdsAreCoolYo - (x)
9. Crystal - (x)
10. Skyfall - (x)
11. Ayaya - (x)
12 elia - (x)
13. Jaebeomie - (x)
14. Axeler137 - (x)
15. GoldieJoan - (x)
16. Mango - (x)
17. The Hidden Owl - (x)

~~~

Completed Artwork

For Myself/Competitions
F99IzHL.png

ntubKov.png

6HFYNJD.png

xuqSDk2.png

sTg740G.png

OsGfWf8.png

2J9HKsa.png

RPcNs14.png

Stepheroo
OsGfWf8.png

ObeseMudkipz
Ye3vQEs.png

gHP4GNB.png

iKYjIeE.png

emmatheweirdo
KUBQoQo.png

lKkg3SU.png

Gregriii
wb8J9Gm.png

ikKfwvB.png

Bird
HaMkh2x.png

YgfWum4.png

Sparkanine
7qkvX6g.png

Starlark
OM7ApjB.png

JQTIoOy.png

Sholee
sYekZbs.png

1kwdhO6.png

katiegurl1223
GGhO8XX.png

Jello
jli0tBP.png

MC4pros
dOfJyl1.png

Zane
Uz8Dae8.png

qhDgBLu.png

Luckypinch
lEljcKz.png

viYAMC4.png

neon-tetra
C49Tr6k.png

BerryPop
h8JrkTI.png

Swiftstream
vDDpmyJ.png

pengutango
kCU0286.png

hi4yYMY.png

Pocket
595QZ2h.png

_Moonblast_
Waj8moQ.png

Gracelia
Qo8Rlmk.png

Kairi-Kitten
qAjw6aE.png

vOYXYuJ.png

~~~

Mayor Drawings

For those interested in drawing my mayor, here's some reference images;

vy77hbZ.jpg

KQuoQwW.jpg

ytQONB3.jpg

tJEypps.jpg

I'll pay TBT for your drawings :>~ Or an art trade depending on the drawing quality.

~~~

Art of my Mayor

Thanks to everyone who has created something for me! I appreciate that you've taken the time to create something :> Also, as you can see I have a thing for my mayor wearing a giant peach costume~ If you wanna just try and draw it feel free to do it! I will, if I can, tip you some TBT :>

Last edited:
If I doodle something, and you like it, can I get a banner for my Cycling shop? ;o;
If you don't like it, you can just take it for free and throw it in the trash. lmfao

If I doodle something, and you like it, can I get a banner for my Cycling shop? ;o;
If you don't like it, you can just take it for free and throw it in the trash. lmfao

Ooh! Certainly. I'll make you a banner regardless since you're investing time into a doodle for me :> Let me know the specifics of the banner and a general direction/look for it and I'll get to work right away!

Omfg I'm so doodling you something!!

Eeee~ Thank you! That'd be amazing. If you'd like anything in return just let me know! I can also try my hand at doodling mayors but to be frank I'm more shape-oriented so type projects and vector work is more my expertise I suppose. ^_^

I'd be interested in getting some requests for that since it'd help me get inspired into creating work again. It's been a while...

Ooh! Certainly. I'll make you a banner regardless since you're investing time into a doodle for me :> Let me know the specifics of the banner and a general direction/look for it and I'll get to work right away!

I just want something that says "TaterTot Cycling" and has some tater tots on it somewhere. And if you wanna see my shop's color scheme, it's link is in my signature, thanks so much omg. I'm gonna start your doodle in a sec.

I just want something that says "TaterTot Cycling" and has some tater tots on it somewhere. And if you wanna see my shop's color scheme, it's link is in my signature, thanks so much omg. I'm gonna start your doodle in a sec.

Very neat! I have a couple ideas already. I'm going out soon, so it'll have to wait until I get home later, hope that's okay! I'll have it ready for you by tomorrow :>

~~~

EDIT: Same for anyone who'd like to trade art it'll have to wait until later tonight/tomorrow!

Last edited:
Very neat! I have a couple ideas already. I'm going out soon, so it'll have to wait until I get home later, hope that's okay! I'll have it ready for you by tomorrow :>

~~~

EDIT: Same for anyone who'd like to trade art it'll have to wait until later tonight/tomorrow!

That's totally fine! Tysm.

Finished with the banner~ hope you like it! Figured I'd go for something that would pair nicely with the rest of your shop~

OsGfWf8.png

If you'd like me to edit anything let me know :>

Finished with the banner~ hope you like it! Figured I'd go for something that would pair nicely with the rest of your shop~

OsGfWf8.png

If you'd like me to edit anything let me know :>

Omg that's so perfect, I'm just gonna whip up your doodle now. However, since I am going to be putting effort into it, it may not be one until later tonight, is that okay? :c

Omg that's so perfect, I'm just gonna whip up your doodle now. However, since I am going to be putting effort into it, it may not be one until later tonight, is that okay? :c

Eeee~ I'm happy you like it. And yep no worries whenever you're ready ^_^

Bump~ :> I'd love to do more art trades if anyone's interested, or just requests in general! If you need signs or other stuffs let me know!

Updated the thread to be a sort of gallery/shop/art trade type thing?? Eh might be too much for one thread but oh well.

Here's something I made for the signature of the week contest:

2J9HKsa.png

Bump~ If anyone would like to request anything I'd be happy to try my hand at it! Especially mayors, for free!

Also accepting requests for banners/signatures but at a fee :>

Last edited:
How much are you charging for banners? I would love to doodle your mayor for you too! c:

Can you do one with Lumious? For the letters can you did with what you did with the lobo one? My villagers are diana, rudy, mira, walt, drago, papi, marina, eugene, rosie, mitzi. You don't have to use all just wanted to list them so you can use one like the lobo

How much are you charging for banners? I would love to doodle your mayor for you too! c:

Mm I'd say around 30 tbt? Is that reasonable? ; A;

I could trade with you though if you wanna doodle my mayor ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do one with Lumious? For the letters can you did with what you did with the lobo one? My villagers are diana, rudy, mira, walt, drago, papi, marina, eugene, rosie, mitzi. You don't have to use all just wanted to list them so you can use one like the lobo

Ooh! I think Eugene or Rudy would be really good options. Also, what do you mean Lumious? Like have it read Lumious? Lemme know!

Also since it's a more complicated signature would 60 tbt be okay?

Yep that's what I mean. And 60 is good sending now

Ahh okie. I'd prefer if you waited until you saw the signature in case there's anything you'd like to tweak. So if you haven't sent it yet, that'd be good! I'll start working on it now~

EDIT: Nvm you sent it already xD, any colors that you like? Or photos that'd you'd like me to work into the font-color?

Last edited:
Back