Leaf's Gallery

So~ decided to do a bit of a different update. So I haven't had much time to just sit at my computer and work on digital art, but during lectures I've been doodling A LOT in my notebook so I figured I'd share a bit of those since it's still art.

Anyway, here's some photos!

6OgWo4p.jpg

XxOUfkB.jpg

U4xnpBl.jpg

4NEGwaT.jpg

uPzO3Oy.jpg

SwdCei5.jpg

So yeah~ That's my sort of traditional art style of the moment. It varies a lot since I'm always doodling.

Last edited:
So~ decided to do a bit of a different update. So I haven't had much time to just sit at my computer and work on digital art, but during lectures I've been doodling A LOT in my notebook so I figured I'd share a bit of those since it's still art.

Anyway, here's so photos!

6OgWo4p.jpg

XxOUfkB.jpg

U4xnpBl.jpg

4NEGwaT.jpg

uPzO3Oy.jpg

SwdCei5.jpg

So yeah~ That's my sort of traditional art style of the moment. It varies a lot since I'm always doodling.

That's quite an interesting style! :D I like your style, it's sort of grungy manga xD
Mine varies a lot too, but I guess my current style is "add red on their noses, lips and cheeks and hope it looks cute" lol

That's quite an interesting style! :D I like your style, it's sort of grungy manga xD
Mine varies a lot too, but I guess my current style is "add red on their noses, lips and cheeks and hope it looks cute" lol

Wow that label is actually really cute and totally fitting! Definitely, it's a grungy manga of sorts >W<. I never really make anything other than like weird looking characters. I'm starting to work on bodies a bit though since I'm getting better with overall faces, I think.

I've seen some of your typography sigs around, and I've finally found you ;)
Would you make one for me please?
Can it say Mayor Kayt of Kato, be bright greens and pinks, and have Puddles worked in somewhere?
Thank you so much!

I've seen some of your typography sigs around, and I've finally found you ;)
Would you make one for me please?
Can it say Mayor Kayt of Kato, be bright greens and pinks, and have Puddles worked in somewhere?
Thank you so much!

Not taking requests currently! I'll see about opening a couple slots over the weekend.

Uhm Hi! Can I request a typography sig. Also happy Birthday!

Same as before~ not taking requests :> Thanks though!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. :( I really need a banner sig from you, like the pietro one you did for me..only cow themed. DRat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope you do requests again :) lol I am so gready..

Hi! I love your art! Could i get something with the name Ravi
Also could you somehow incorporate Snake into since he is my favourite Villager. Sort of like how you did on the name Luna :)
Also could it be the color scheme of Snake so like purpleish i guess?
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Instead of asking for signatures (the title of the thread will state when there's slots, btw) y'all should wish the qt Leaf a happy birthday

ヽ(? ▽ ` )ノ

Instead of asking for signatures (the title of the thread will state when there's slots, btw) y'all should wish the qt Leaf a happy birthday

ヽ(? ▽ ` )ノ

ikr! your birthday only comes around once a year (hopefully) so spread the cheer, there's always going to be time for sloooots~

I don't think she's even taking requests right now.... -____-

I actually prefer going by they/them pronouns or just my name!~

ヽ(? ▽ ` )ノ

Zaaaaaane <3333 Thank you friend :>>>

ikr! your birthday only comes around once a year (hopefully) so spread the cheer, there's always going to be time for sloooots~

Thank yooouuuu! <3

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?????? HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:> Thaaaaaanks~

Back