• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Welcome To The Forums: Here's Your Roadmap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caius

De Profundis
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Tulip
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather

...we hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to our humble hub of friendship, community, and new beginnings. We differ greatly from many other Animal Crossing based forums on the web, bringing to you the latest and greatest with an active and loving epicenter. To start you off, this introductory post should give you some very helpful information-- the cliff-notes of a new member that you should never leave home without!

Rules and Questions

The Bell Tree HQ
The hub of our forum. This is where all of the website-based discussion goes on that involves rules, changes, and most importantly the things that will effect you as a user! The really important topics are below, and we highly suggest you read at least the rules first. There are many useful topics in here, but the ones you will really want to know of are...​

• The Rules and Guidelines: Where you can read up on all of our rules and guidelines for the website. Please take five minutes to look this over before you make your very first post, so that you're aware of our rules!
  • The Signature Guideline: What's a signature? What's that picture below everyone's posts? Find out here and how to make or use one!
  • Frequently Asked Questions: You've read the rules, but there's that one thing you just don't get yet. Check here to see if you can find it! If you can't though...
  • The Information Desk: You can ask it here! Anything related to the website itself can be asked or found here. This is an important place to know about if you're lost on something. It's easier than making a new thread and will always get a quick response!
  • The Bell System: What are those numbers next to "bells?" How do I get a bell? Find out all about bells here!
  • Ask The Staff: Not to be confused with The Information Desk, Ask The Staff is all about asking whatever you want to know about us, to us! We're friendly and don't bite.

Sights To See

There are usually rules posted in each sub-forum that you can reference at any time. They're up to date, and do require a looking-at if you want to post in that section. There are some exceptions to that of course.. namely Brewster's Cafe.

• If you're looking to find a special villager, we ask that you do not create a thread for it. Instead, use the Looking For.. thread in the Villager Trading Plaza. We do this because if we did not have this thread, it would completely clog everything up!
  • If you would like to earn "TBT" or Bell Tree Forum Bells, you can use the TBT Marketplace for all of your sales or purchases. This sub-forum is ONLY for spending TBT bells on, so please keep that in mind. If you're looking for Animal Crossing currency...
  • We have a Re-Tail as well! This is where you can do in-game Animal Crossing bell transactions for items or whatever you really want. We do have a few shops that accept both as currency!
  • We don't only have Animal Crossing discussion. You can discuss pretty much any other game in the Gamers' Lounge. We do ask that if you want to post a thread, you look around and see if there's any other threads that cover that topic. Be sure to check the other sections such as Nintendo, Pc Gaming, and Sony before making your thread and put it in the correct place!
  • If you'd like to talk about something less game-y, or related to movies and T.V. then you're more than welcome to post in the Brewster's Cafe. Many, many different topics are discussed here.
  • Are you an artist? Or, do you enjoy looking at some beautiful work? The Museum is a definite stop if you would like to see some of our very talented users works, or show your own!
  • Finally, Games. Not video games, but the forum variety. Want to try your hand at Mafia? Maybe count with some people? Play a fun game with other users on the forum in The Basement.

Finally Some Tidbits For Your Travels...

• Red names are Administrators. Dark blue usernames are Moderators. Light blue names are project/event staff. Brown names are unconfirmed emails or banned accounts. Black are normal users. Gray.. well you'll see.
  • Many users will make you a signature for a price or for free, but please respect their rules!
  • Begging for bells is strictly prohibited. Please be respectful of your fellow forum members. Many have worked hard to earn their bells.
  • The banner for this wonderful post was made by WonderK, who also makes avatars and signatures after a certain amount of forum posts have been made.
  • If you see something wrong, or something against the rules, or even feel like someone is bothering you, there is a report button at the bottom of every post that you can use to send the moderators a notice. We will always look into it.

Remember after all this that it's important to have fun. That is your role in our community, and once again welcome to The Bell Tree Forums!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm new here and have been looking for other people who play this game. For all its popularity I live in an area where I hardly see anyone playing games of any kind let alone Animal Crossing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm new here and have been looking for other people who play this game. For all its popularity I live in an area where I hardly see anyone playing games of any kind let alone Animal Crossing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should goto the Train Station. ;)

Last edited:
Hi. I have been browsing since February, created an account in June but I forgot the details so here I am!

Hey, just joined today, will be looking forward to doing some trades! Even though I am a noob, I work fast and have amounted a pretty good collection of goodies already! I hope to meet some cool people here!

-Marilyn <3

Hey I'm new here to visit this gathering i believe that is truly intriguing for us and have been searching for other individuals who play this diversion. For all its notoriety I live in a territory where I scarcely see anybody playing amusements of any sort in addition to Animal Crossing.
i think i am right this forum is very interesting.

Hey. I just joined today and thinks this community is already one I will enjoy. Thanks for all those who assist in it's daily functions and everyone who is a member! I'm happy ;)

joined today and still a newb to AC:NL since I got the game for Christmas... but I'm glad I found this place to get connected to other players and their towns ^^

:lemon: I am new to this forum. I have looked through some of the threads and I want to thank all of you that do so much to help all of us. I look forward to meeting new people, that love AC:NL too!!!

Helloooo new people!

Spoiler alert, gray names are ghosts... you'll find out about that soon enough OOOAAAOOOAA

Last edited:
Hi, I am new here. I used to play Animal Crossing Wild World but I finally managed to buy a 3DS. So here I am playing one of my fav games again. I hope this is a forum with lots of nice people since I am always afraid that I post in the wrong topics, so sorry in advance if I do, hehe. Also, English is not my native language ( I am Dutch ) so feel free to correct my grammar, I don't mind if you do. So yea, I hope there are a lot of enthusiastic people out here who want to play and trade online a lot ^^ !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back