• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Welcome To The Forums: Here's Your Roadmap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!
I am a bit late to post here but I have been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf sense it came out! I keep restarting my town lol
However this one I have now is a keeper and that is why I am on this site to help make my town Perfect! hehe :p
I hope to become friends with many of you and enjoy the game together!

Just Joined Tonight so feeling a bit lost. In the profile what does it mean by your dream villagers Chrissie:):)

Just Joined Tonight so feeling a bit lost. In the profile what does it mean by your dream villagers Chrissie:):)

It means villagers you'd like to have in your town, to usually keep forever. Which makes them "dream villagers" because it's your dream to have them in your town! People usually make these dreamie lists when they have favourites they'd like to see in their town or they're sticking to a town theme. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
What do green colored names represent ?

Green names mean that a user is a sage

Which kinda makes sense to me. In Ocarina of Time, Saria is the first Sage you awaken. As she is the Sage of Forest, she gives you the Forest Medallion which is green. Hidden reference or just my plain geekyness? XD

Which kinda makes sense to me. In Ocarina of Time, Saria is the first Sage you awaken. As she is the Sage of Forest, she gives you the Forest Medallion which is green. Hidden reference or just my plain geekyness? XD

I don't know... both? Never even noticed that.

Hello every one ^_^
I just registered, and just bought my frist animal crossing game x) it was far too long. I have been playing it for a week and love it.

Hey there, just joined the forum. I've been playing New Leaf on and off for a couple of years. I don't really have any dream villagers, but I do have a handful I won't let leave my town.

Is there a Guides section? I love a good How To. The search function is not my friend, I never get any results.

Crap.
I never made a Introduction Thread. XD
Ah well, things are great here! :eek:

New Member!

Hi, I'm Jess and I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Happy Home Designer, Professor Layton, Mario Bros and writing stories on Wattpad.

Hey :) I just started an account bcs I wanted to buy some trees and stuff o:
SO I don't know yet how things work here so maybe someone could help? ._.

Hey :) I just started an account bcs I wanted to buy some trees and stuff o:
SO I don't know yet how things work here so maybe someone could help? ._.

If you're lookin' for trees, your stop would be Re-Tail

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but a long time Animal Crossing fan! I want to meet all sort of new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back