Welcome To The Forums: Here's Your Roadmap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jiska!

I'm surprised how many people I meet on The Bell Tree! I've already met other Dutch friends, and they have become my most treasured friends. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm an older player, and actually communicate in the "Older Players" forum quite a bit. I've found so many wonderful people there.

Take care!

John from Lululand

Hi!

Anyone know why there's an ATM on the Island? Seems that the Island currency is only Medals, and... you can't bring bells to the Island from the mainland. Thus... bells seem obsolete on the Island, and.... thus, the ATM machine seems obsolete.

Yet it exists, therefore it exists.

John from Lululand

Once I traveled to the island with approx 98-99k bells, I ended up selling a bunch of fish I didn't want to the little girl which then put my bells over 100k. Since the bells were put into a sack in my inventory at that point I had to deposit them using the ATM or they would disappear if I went on a tour or on the boat home. Its purpose is for situations like that so players won't lose any money that could be in sacks in their pockets.

Hey there! I'm Caroline and I just made an account today, with help from user metoob, I'm looking forward to meeting lots of people and doing some wonderful trades/giveaways

Hello, It's nice to meet y'all. i joined here to look for my dreamies and make new friends in the process. I'm currently looking for Chrissy. I'm sorry if this post is in violation of any codes or rules

Hi all, brand new to the game and series Found some good info and helpful people already Thanks!

Thanks for this post! I'm sure I'll enjoy lurking around.

Wild World was the first Animal Crossing game I played when I was 11 years old....and here I am, almost ten years later, still hooked.

hi! this is my first time on tbt but not my animal crossing new leaf town.i had had it for a year ad a half and unfortunatly i lost it. but im getting a new one for christmas! anyway, i have a few things to ask. where to i discuss plying acnl with people? secondly:what are grey usernames?finnaly:is there anyone out there who wants to make me a signatature for free? thanks for reading!
see you next time, from everyone in mahonia:blush::lemon:

Good morning all!!! Just like to say hello to all of you :) Looking forward to playing with all of you!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Hey! I'm finally a member of an AC site. I hope to be able to start playing with others rather than continuing solo-- as I have for years, ugh, why? I'm happy to get started! :blush:

Hello everyone!! I have been looking for an active Animal Crossing site to talk to people! Feel free to message me!

Hi my name is Curtis my friends told me to join here

I only play animal crossing a little i can still relate

mainly here for forum games/mafia if they have it (others forums im at are dead)

Seeing how I am three years late I am zen I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Game cube. I am an active Player (for the time being).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back