• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Museum Guidelines

Important common sense announcement more like it!!

oh. i wanted to apologize.
im a pretty big offender on putting my art down, but as ive said before i honestly dont do it for compliments, its just how my brain is wired

that down, im??? trying to be better. urgh. im sorry.

just as long as you dont always do it i think its fine (IMO!!!) i put down like half of my art, but thats just who i am! i dont think of it as fishing for compliments, more like being honest with yourself and to others. BUT THATS JUST ME :D

Awesome post ,I think every one is a artist in some way ,Be Positive and help them grow in art .Art is for every one in some way like dancing,food art ,even taking photo is art ect

To all the artist kids ,teen, adult ,girl and boy ect out there keep doing what your doing ,It dos't matter what people say its how you finish and you have to be proud of your self .

Is it alright to have a thread that accepts requests, and another thread that showcases art like maybe story art et cetera?

Back