• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Project Diva (F)/(F2nd)

Caius

De Profundis
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Tulip
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Rainbow Feather
Green Feather

xuPzhKF.jpg

Huge fan of the Project Diva games (Plan on getting the 3DS Mirai(sp?) games when they're localized as well) and I've been unloading a great amount of time into F lately. I've got all but one trophy (Get all the loading screens, are you kidding me?) so I've decided to just go get all the game titles while I wait for the one loading screen I need to fly by. I figure I bought the game, might as well do it right and not spam going back and forth from the title screen.

Anyone else play these games? I plan on getting F2nd when it's out as well, and have been playing them since EXTEND on the PSP.

Ngo0hNx.png

Image related, it's the BS I'm working on with these titles. I swear to god, after you finish extreme mode, easy becomes the true horror.

I've been playing Project Diva since the very first game. Loved PDF1, though the scratch notes were wonky as all hell. PDF2 made it even worse by introducing the double scratch notes, along with linked scratch notes that just arbitrarily change speeds.

My favorite game is still PD2/DT2. Great tracklist and it was the game where they perfected the gameplay (after the first game's laggy system).

I've been playing Project Diva since the very first game. Loved PDF1, though the scratch notes were wonky as all hell. PDF2 made it even worse by introducing the double scratch notes, along with linked scratch notes that just arbitrarily change speeds.

My favorite game is still PD2/DT2. Great tracklist and it was the game where they perfected the gameplay (after the first game's laggy system).

PD2 as in the one for the PSP? That was my first one. Cantarella, Kokoro, Melt, the track list was absolutely amazing. As for unsynced gameplay, I've noticed in PDF songs like Sadistic music factory and some parts of Melancholic just do not add up, but I also had a delay on my TV. I have to use my PS3 headphones directly into the system to get the music accurate.

Can not wait for F2.

PD2 as in the one for the PSP? That was my first one. Cantarella, Kokoro, Melt, the track list was absolutely amazing. As for unsynced gameplay, I've noticed in PDF songs like Sadistic music factory and some parts of Melancholic just do not add up, but I also had a delay on my TV. I have to use my PS3 headphones directly into the system to get the music accurate.

Can not wait for F2.
That's a real downside of the PS3 versions of PDF. Each song has its own offset and if you don't remember them all then good luck. At least on the Vita it's all synced fairly well. I don't understand why they got so lazy with it either, because the songs in Dreamy Theater games are synced up as well as they are on PSP, but then in PDF they screwed it up.

F2 is all right. I haven't played it as much as the first due to the annoying new scratch notes, but the tracklist is pretty fun I guess. Best returning songs are Clover Club and Uraomote Lovers, those were super fun to play in PD2/PDe, and I like that they included some tracks like Meteor and Nisoku Hokou.

THOSE ****ING SCRATCH NOTES THOUGH
I HATE EM

(also I can't wait for Project Mirai 2 to be localized)

That's a real downside of the PS3 versions of PDF. Each song has its own offset and if you don't remember them all then good luck. At least on the Vita it's all synced fairly well. I don't understand why they got so lazy with it either, because the songs in Dreamy Theater games are synced up as well as they are on PSP, but then in PDF they screwed it up.

F2 is all right. I haven't played it as much as the first due to the annoying new scratch notes, but the tracklist is pretty fun I guess. Best returning songs are Clover Club and Uraomote Lovers, those were super fun to play in PD2/PDe, and I like that they included some tracks like Meteor and Nisoku Hokou.

THOSE ****ING SCRATCH NOTES THOUGH
I HATE EM

(also I can't wait for Project Mirai 2 to be localized)

So excited about Mirai 2.

I'm honestly probably just going to play Cantarella Grace 50 times in a row and never pick up the game again. I'm the most excited about that song, but the scratch notes do seem like a game killer. I love fast paced pushes, and the star notes made the game really.. really easy in comparison. I hope the scratch notes don't destroy me.

Ah I love Project Diva F! I got it for my PS3 a while back and loved it! I had always been semi-interested in vocaloids but this game was what made me become a pretty big fan! I'm really excited for the new one to come out! I'm liking the look of the tracklist so far!

Ah I love Project Diva F! I got it for my PS3 a while back and loved it! I had always been semi-interested in vocaloids but this game was what made me become a pretty big fan! I'm really excited for the new one to come out! I'm liking the look of the tracklist so far!

If you have a PSP pick up 2nd. It really was my favorite of the series so far.

First title was Project Diva f for Vita, as I pretty much pledged support to buy one of the Diva if Sega brought them over. Unfortunately I had to delete it off before I got far in it, but I loved the little time I spent with it. Currently trying to figure out memory card space to get it back on. :)

my PS3 went kaput, so i can't play any of them, but i most def will be getting project mirai 2 (remix)

First title was Project Diva f for Vita, as I pretty much pledged support to buy one of the Diva if Sega brought them over. Unfortunately I had to delete it off before I got far in it, but I loved the little time I spent with it. Currently trying to figure out memory card space to get it back on. :)

Augh I hear you on this issue. I need to get a bigger hard drive for the PS3. You'd think 80 GB would be enough, but get 2 or 3 games and you start having problems because of all the space for saves needed. It kind of sucks.

Augh I hear you on this issue. I need to get a bigger hard drive for the PS3. You'd think 80 GB would be enough, but get 2 or 3 games and you start having problems because of all the space for saves needed. It kind of sucks.
Getting a new HDD in there isn't that hard, at least not on the original PS3 that I have. Not sure what you guys have to work with.
I have so many games on my PS3 now. 500GB is crazy for that system.

I don't own a vita nor have I tried the project diva games but they look amazing and so much fun. I was ecstatic when I heard that the 3ds game will be localized!! I had my eye on it since it came out and contemplated buying a Japanese 3ds for the sake of that game (and love plus haha). Goods thing i waited. I can't wait to play it. I hope they'll have physical copies.

Back