• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you wake yourself up when you're tired?

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
Switch
3710-3658-1121
Don't ask; I'm just really bored and tired and can't stay awake D:

What do you do when you're tired? Other than sleep, of course. :3

When I'm tired I usually become hungry or really full because I have trouble sleeping either way, and then I won't fall asleep easily.

But if I want to sleep, I think about what I want to dream about before I fall asleep =P

Coffeeee~ or black tea it depends. Also if I'm having a day where I reeeeally just can't bring myself to get up out of bed I throw my pillows overboard to try and make sleeping a bit more uncomfortable. It helps >w<

my body can't handle coffee, so I can't rely on that. my heart goes crazy and I get jittery and anxious.
so...through sheer willpower and distracting my mind.

lots of coffee or sometimes just listening to loud music can help keep me up.

Coffee and cold showers don't work with me at all. Coffee makes me jittery and showers (hot or cold) make me sleepier. I really just have to force myself to stay away by distracting myself with something. Usually I'll give in and take a nap.

I don't sleep. :'D
Ok, I do, but I usually tire myself up until I get a headache and faint.

Otherwise take a cold shower. And eat apples.

During school, if I had something due, I'd go somewhere really uncomfortable like the bathroom floor to type an essay. I also ate ice cubes constantly haha.

If I had stuff I could do without internet, sometimes I'd take it outside. But mostly, it's panic that does it! I'm so much better at pulling all nighters during school heh

Caffeine has never affected me at all for some reason. Coffee, energy drinks... they do nothing. Usually splashing my face with cold water in the morning followed by my Morning Burst facial cleanser somewhat does the trick.

Close your eyes- you don't have to sleep, just close your eyes (its better when you lay down) for like 10-30 minutes. I always feel rested after doing this. Used it all the time during school, the brain just needs a little break from everything :D

I just dont sleep. till i pass out at 3-6am :p unless i make it :O anyway, just get up and walk around the room, to tell your body "wake up you lazy body! not time to sleep yet!"

coffee also does nothing for me, i could drink an entire pot of coffee and not feel the slightest bit affected

usually i take a hot shower which does make me even more tired, but afterwards i grab coffee and toast then leave my house at around 7am so it's usually nice and cool out which keeps me awake more than anything.

in school we have a set temperature of 65 degrees fahrenheit so that also keeps me awake.

If I'm tired and if I have to be awake to study or something, I suck it up and study

but sometimes when I'm really tired I just go to bed.

Coffee doesn't do anything to me, I put so many spoonfuls of coffee and just water, and drink it pure black with no sugar to get as much caffeine as possible, and still doesn't do crap to me

Back