I laughed WAY too hard at this...

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3710-3658-1121
Earlier, I went on ACNL just to check something really quickly. I just quit without saving because I didn't do anything. Well...

I got on Animal Crossing again. Good ol' Resetti pays me a visit, and I just click the first option - "I wanted to reset" - just to save the chit-chat. That was a mistake.
I kept hitting the B button because I kept trying to make him talk faster for him to hurry up. In the middle of the conversation, he got all mad and started saying stuff like "STOP WITH THAT CLICKING!" and "104 times, what do you have a world record or somethin'?" I was laughing so hard xD I'm sure you've all seen this before, but I never see Resetti ever.

Now time to put "Save and continue", then quit the game to see that again because that was so funny :D

Woah I never knew you could do that. But I don't have the reset center so I don't think that will ever happen to me

Haha! I would love to see that, but I never reset or press the B button when the characters speak. I might try it one day, however. ;)

I never knew he could say that! Smart haha :)
I don't reset because I only play just to get work done. And I don't really want the Reset Center as of now. Maybe later in the future I'll consider it, but I want to get everything else out of the way first. :)

I've never built the Reset Center mainly just to save that from ever happening, haha! Man, Resetii can go on forever sometimes from what I've seen! Definitely don't want to see him...Ever!

I've never built the Reset Center mainly just to save that from ever happening, haha! Man, Resetii can go on forever sometimes from what I've seen! Definitely don't want to see him...Ever!

Ah, that's true :c I went straight to build it just to get Resetti's picture xD

I only built my Reset Center for decorative purposes and bragging rights. Thank you, Captain Obvious, for reminding me that it literally is just a manhole with a secret hideout where there are two moles, I get that. I really don't like Resetti when he comes barging into my game, but indeed he can be funny sometimes.

I always select "I can't remember", his reply is short on that selection. Pretty funny the one you shared.

Back