• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Jav!

If a zombie apocalypse broke out where would you go and what weapon would you choose?

If a zombie apocalypse broke out where would you go and what weapon would you choose?

Bass Pro Shop most def!
If you don't know what that place is look it up haha.

I'd just use some hunting gear that they have at Bass Pro Shop.

smart lol

Okay i have another one, If you were a train conductor and you were coming up to a bridge that needed to be lowered but b4 you lowered it you see that your son is stuck on the tracks on the other side, would you lower the bridge killing your son or let the train go into the river killing the people on board?

smart lol

Okay i have another one, If you were a train conductor and you were coming up to a bridge that needed to be lowered but b4 you lowered it you see that your son is stuck on the tracks on the other side, would you lower the bridge killing your son or let the train go into the river killing the people on board?

Yikes, that's tough.
But I gotta go with my own flesh and blood.

Back