• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

I guess you're ignoring what myself and others have written about Superpenguin, if you think the best logic of today is Yui=Mark=scum.

Which I responded to but you never responded back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Jeremy made a post about things that struck him as odd about you, Karla. You skipped that. :}

Plus if you look at how she was talking with you she really pushed the "if I was scum I wouldn't" thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It isn't the best logic but it actually makes sense you have to admit man.

So where the **** does Natty's mermaid come into this? Are we seriously going to lynch Yui over someone like Superpenguin who has a much more solid case against him, or a lurker like elise?

No one would expect roleclaims, though, and I don't see why else Tina would include a player's name who was scum and thrown overboard in Pirates I. Tina has said countless times this game is a continuation, what better way to make it a continuation then give the scum players rolenames that go with the names of the players thrown overboard (with any alignment) in the first game? It would make sense those people became sirens. :p

Plus, it's really just that Kayla is the name of the Miller that really shows how plausible this is.

Maybe it was done purposefully to cause some confusion. You did something like this in bird mafia II where you re-purposed old roles of different alignments. I can't say it was for the same purpose, but following this line of logic is most likely a mistake.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Jeremy made a post about things that struck him as odd about you, Karla. You skipped that. :}

I was also thinking that normally when you're scum you to some form of extreme but when you're Town you always act like this in general. For instance there was that game where you were just trying to get everyone on your side and be really really overly Town and you were scum, and the time when you were quiet as heck.

This is killing my head. I'm voting for SP for reasons stated, and I'm not coming back until later. If I'm lynched then I'm lynched, but I haven't got time for this at the moment.

I was also thinking that normally when you're scum you to some form of extreme but when you're Town you always act like this in general. For instance there was that game where you were just trying to get everyone on your side and be really really overly Town and you were scum, and the time when you were quiet as heck.

So specific.

So where the **** does Natty's mermaid come into this? Are we seriously going to lynch Yui over someone like Superpenguin who has a much more solid case against him, or a lurker like elise?

I didn't mention Natty.

Maybe it was done purposefully to cause some confusion. You did something like this in bird mafia II where you re-purposed old roles of different alignments. I can't say it was for the same purpose, but following this line of logic is most likely a mistake.

Also, this is a good point as well... On a scale of 1-10 how troll is Tina?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So specific.

I barely remember past game names, haha. :p

Yea, but Mark was thrown overboard. Yui-Z claimed Townie. The Townie name is not in anyway possible able to coincide with someone who was thrown off a ship. Mermaid or Siren.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't feel obliged to address everything that's written about me. I don't take Jeremy's posts seriously, he's yet to take a solid stand on anything. Quoting only the posts where I'm basically in a 1-on-1 argument with Lauren, and saying they sound awkward and desperate? Not worth responding to.

I am still moderately suspicious of Karla and it's not because of the role block thing, which we've settled.

However, his attitude after ryan's vote was pretty interesting. On one hand he said, "I don't respond to most people who are suspicious of me, only when they proceed to make a terrible post." No one in this game considers ryan to be a strong player, and we all know that, and he was the only one who had voted for Karla at this point.

What appears to happen to Karla, though, is possibly... panic? When I read Karla's subsequent posts, it looks like he put far too much effort into reacting to a vote from someone who no one took seriously at the time (this was before ryan role claimed). It reminds me of how others have acted in the past, and I think even I've done it. Normally, it's nothing to panic about because the accuser probably won't gain support for the vote. But if you know that person is right, sure they may have made a lucky guess, but it makes you feel uneasy and overreact to it.

Even after everyone brushed aside the vote, he was still making trivial comments about it. I said "trivial" purposely because I think those are the type of posts that panic induces. I posted examples of what I'm talking about here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Call-DAY-ONE&p=3710884&viewfull=1#post3710884

Now if we end up lynching SP and he turns out to be mafia, I think that most likely clears Karla of being mafia (not sk obviously). Surely SP wouldn't so aggressively attack Karla as he did earlier if they were both mafia.

I am still moderately suspicious of Karla and it's not because of the role block thing, which we've settled.

However, his attitude after ryan's vote was pretty interesting. On one hand he said, "I don't respond to most people who are suspicious of me, only when they proceed to make a terrible post." No one in this game considers ryan to be a strong player, and we all know that, and he was the only one who had voted for Karla at this point.

What appears to happen to Karla, though, is possibly... panic? When I read Karla's subsequent posts, it looks like he put far too much effort into reacting to a vote from someone who no one took seriously at the time (this was before ryan role claimed). It reminds me of how others have acted in the past, and I think even I've done it. Normally, it's nothing to panic about because the accuser probably won't gain support for the vote. But if you know that person is right, sure they may have made a lucky guess, but it makes you feel uneasy and overreact to it.

Huh? When I said "I don't respond to most people who are suspicious of me, only when they proceed to make a terrible post" I was referring to Lauren, not ryan. I practically ignored ryan's opening vote on me. Get your facts straight.

Now if we end up lynching SP and he turns out to be mafia, I think that most likely clears Karla of being mafia (not sk obviously). Surely SP wouldn't so aggressively attack Karla as he did earlier if they were both mafia.

Idk...I argued with Dad in Portal. :rolleyes:

Back