Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Superpenguin, your quiet little unvote isn't unnoticed. I expected you to know better than to just accept that factional kills could be blocked. Your eagerness to lynch me, plus the terrible reason (that awful post about lynching me because you don't want to hear my laughter) is so very scummy. I haven't forgotten how you also advocated for no lynching.

You're second on my scumlist.

He does have a history of jumping around with his votes. Not that I'm defending it.

He does have a history of jumping around with his votes. Not that I'm defending it.
yep that's true (see sunleth) But what I'm confused about is that he's not acting as trolly and weird in this game. I know a few games ago tsundere was saying how when anti-town he's not as trolly and kind of serious (portal mafia)

Woah! Nice post. GG Oath.

Something about this post seems off to me. I think I'm reading too far into it but it looks like she seems to know something about the post. I dunno, just her way of saying "gg oath" seems off. Like, why? She seems to think here that it will end with me being lynched however, I don't think that's the case.

For the weird wording, and mostly for the fact that she'll be inactive I'm just gonna vote her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Retyping: For the weird wording, and mostly for the fact that she won't be here, nor will she be contributing when she is here, I'm voting alise.

Superpenguin, your quiet little unvote isn't unnoticed. I expected you to know better than to just accept that factional kills could be blocked. Your eagerness to lynch me, plus the terrible reason (that awful post about lynching me because you don't want to hear my laughter) is so very scummy. I haven't forgotten how you also advocated for no lynching.

You're second on my scumlist.

Uhm that reason was obviously a joke.
I only voted for you for lynch because of the whole role block thing, but since factional kills can't be blocked, that obviously nullifies my reasoning for voting for you.

Something about this post seems off to me. I think I'm reading too far into it but it looks like she seems to know something about the post. I dunno, just her way of saying "gg oath" seems off. Like, why? She seems to think here that it will end with me being lynched however, I don't think that's the case.

For the weird wording, and mostly for the fact that she'll be inactive I'm just gonna vote her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Retyping: For the weird wording, and mostly for the fact that she won't be here, nor will she be contributing when she is here, I'm voting alise.
I'm getting those vibes too. She says it like dad got 100% earth shattering evidence and oath would be lynched. But during that time only one person voted for oath.

Sorry for not knowing, but what is considered a factional kill? Like a mafia kill or a third-party kill? (I'll post my thoughts after I know)

I don't understand her line of thought in this post. Why is she considering the possibility that ryan is a scum roleblocker? You don't need to be an actual scumblocker to claim you roleblocked someone in order to frame them. If you're a scumblocker, exposing yourself like this isn't helpful. Usually you get a goon to frontline these sort of plays while keeping the real scumblocker safe and hidden.

It is something that popped into my mind, I thought I'd share it? But I don't see why it would be far-fetched to think a mafia roleblocker would pretend to be a blue roleblocker.

Again, you're going back and forth with this post. You never talk in certain terms, speaking about how ryan could possibly be making this up, and how I could possibly have been blocked. And your vote for me, you stress, is "slightly placeholder-ish and slightly official" (could you be any more wishywashy than this). You either think ryan is telling the truth, or I'm telling the truth.

I am always wishy washy like this. In fact, I'm more indecisive as town rather than scum, because I don't know what everyone else is and considering I'm not the greatest of players, that makes me even more unsure.

Unless, and why has nobody considered this, ryan and I are both telling the truth. But that doesn't matter to you, because you already know that, right? And it doesn't matter whose side you take here, you know we're both innocent, and you would be happy to lynch either one of us. Hence why you haven't firmly settled in one particular camp.

Actually, it doesn't matter to me if either of you are telling the truth. You would understand that if you know what my role is.

Nice, ask everyone else to start posting, then admit you have nothing to add yourself. Protip: posts telling people to post are not posts. Anyone can make a post listing inactive people, it doesn't show anything. Rather I view it as someone trying to be seen as active, without actually contributing.

Mmk.

You list out why some kills were prevented: doctors, mafia kp of 1, a mafia point system, withholding kills, but I note that you don't count the possibility that a roleblocker prevented a kill here. Why is that? Is it because you also know that roleblocks don't usually prevent kills?

No I didn't know roleblocking did not prevent kills.

I admit I've been pretty scummy looking, but, seeing as I won't be able to defend myself after this because I have to leave, I'm just going to come out with my actual role now: I'm a Mermaid (Theif).

My win condition (which I don't know if I'm supposed to say) isn't aligned with town or scum, and it's similar to how the squids were in Attack of The Ostrich. Take this how you will, lynch me or not. I won't be able to reply until 7 anyways.

I admit I've been pretty scummy looking, but, seeing as I won't be able to defend myself after this because I have to leave, I'm just going to come out with my actual role now: I'm a Mermaid (Theif).

My win condition (which I don't know if I'm supposed to say) isn't aligned with town or scum, and it's similar to how the squids were in Attack of The Ostrich. Take this how you will, lynch me or not. I won't be able to reply until 7 anyways.

So if it is like the squids are you competing against people?

Place holder vote. Nattys role claim is interesting, I might get into it later.

I feel like you're being a little too worried about this, like, you're allowed to say what abilities you have but if you want to wait ok

Back