Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

I think that Karen is scum. She seems to be mainly saying things already said. She is also trying to get me lynched, this makes me think that she is trying to get rid of easy town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The part in bold is her scum team. All people who have previously been suggested and are players who are more likely to defend themselves worse. This just makes me think that she just want to lynch anyone. If she was mafia, I would think that she would include one of her team in there to so we 'disregard' them. I think I may be going too far with this.

Um, 1. Where have you been? 2. What does your role do exactly?

I think that Karen is scum. She seems to be mainly saying things already said. She is also trying to get me lynched, this makes me think that she is trying to get rid of easy town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The part in bold is her scum team. All people who have previously been suggested and are players who are more likely to defend themselves worse. This just makes me think that she just want to lynch anyone. If she was mafia, I would think that she would include one of her team in there to so we 'disregard' them. I think I may be going too far with this.

Did you read the part where I said hypothetical and the other part where I said gg? It's not meant to be taken seriously, it's just that Tom kept talking about lynching strong players. I never said I wanted to lynch all of them and I never said I wanted to lynch "anyone". It seems like to me that you're lazily coming up with suspicions based off one post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Easy town??? You've claimed blue in the thread so it'd be hard to lynch you. Easy town would be someone like Jello.

And what have you done in the thread? "She seems to be saying things that have been already said"

Please enlighten us with your ideas then Cariad because I'd love to hear your opinion for the first time since the game started.

Um, 1. Where have you been? 2. What does your role do exactly?

1 at school, asleep, hockey practise. I do have a life you know.

2 Why do you need to know (real question, like is there a reason or are you just nosey?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you read the part where I said hypothetical and the other part where I said gg? It's not meant to be taken seriously, it's just that Tom kept talking about lynching strong players. I never said I wanted to lynch all of them and I never said I wanted to lynch "anyone". It seems like to me that you're lazily coming up with suspicions based off one post.
That was one post I wanted to comment on. Yes, I did read it, but to my brain it sounded serious.
- - - Post Merge - - -

Easy town??? You've claimed blue in the thread so it'd be hard to lynch you. Easy town would be someone like Jello.

And what have you done in the thread? "She seems to be saying things that have been already said" Yes, that part was hypocritical.

Please enlighten us with your ideas then Cariad because I'd love to hear your opinion for the first time since the game started. Well, I have given my thoughts. Just in the post you quoted...
in bold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cariad your posts make 0 sense.

Thanks for that really helpful post.

Okay, so wow, my laptop decided to die completely when I was halfway through a post so now I'm using my parents' laptop.

Based on what I've seen and who I trust, here's a list of what I think the alignments are.

oath2order
Cory
ryan88
Superpenguin
Minties
Alice
Dolby
Dad
Karen
JellofishXD
KarlaKGB
Feloreena
Sataric
Ashtot
Tom
Trundle
C r y s t a l
Cariad
Yui-Z
alise
Lauren
Jeremy
Natty

This is what it came down to. The bold names are the ones who I'm convinced are town, without claiming in the thread. There's five people who I've left and they're the people who I think are most likely to be the mafia.

JellofishXD
I think it's fairly obvious why Jello looks scummy. I said this in my previous post, but I remember in one mafia game Jello was in the shadows for the whole game until near the end (as a mafia member). I'm convinced that they're mafia and repeating this again, although they did say they were going through some private stuff and I respect that.

Ashtot
Natty made a good case on Ash already, so I won't go into too much detail here.
I think we should lynch alise, Minties, Yui-Z, or Cariad.

I still think Yui-Z is scum.

I think we've both been suspicious of each other for most of the game, but really if you want me lynched then make a case on me for crying out loud. Then maybe I can defend myself. You keep saying how you're no good at no PM games, but come on seriously, you're better than this. It's as if you're using it as an excuse for all the filler posts. You don't seem to be pushing for a lynch, and it's more like a "yeah I think this person is scum because they're acting suspicious".

Not only that, but you were like a flag not knowing which way the wind was going when the voting was taking place on day 1.

I'll finish this when I next have the chance. Please don't bite my head off if it's all been mentioned before. I'm trying to contribute. :rolleyes:

1 at school, asleep, hockey practise. I do have a life you know.

2 Why do you need to know (real question, like is there a reason or are you just nosey?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

in bold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for that really helpful post.

Me too yet I still have 2 post :(
-
Okay, you don't have to tell me. I'm just curious + I don't know what your blue role does? {like doctor/cop what even is it}

Follow up to Jer's: Why Lauren and why Alice? Both have not posted much at all this game, Lauren due to being busy IRL and sick and I don't know about Alice.

Also hot damn,

Going back to try and appropriately respond to others, namely Minties since I've aggroed her. :)

Just rolled my butt out of bed, will have to depart for work soonish.

Ok, I may as well say it now. I'm not a townie, but i am town. I am blue. I thought saying townie would save me from mafia shots.

For Cory.

This, it's ferociously anti-town to sit there and purposely provoke someone to argue. What does that accomplish? Nothing, it just derails the discussion of actual lynch targets.

As for me, I'm pretty set on Jeremy and Ashtot/Tom for scum team.

I'm really getting a funny feeling about Yui Z's post. There are people who have been up for question as possible scum recently, yet she said she is convinced that they are town. Big red flags here and if we find out either Karen or Yui Z are scum, it opens the door to a few others. Does anyone else share this feeling with me? I know Tom said basically the same thing abovr.

Yui Z, I'm curious: Why do you think Karen is town?
I was choosing the people who I think are most likely to be scum at this point. Originally I was considering the idea of her being mafia. When I was looking back through Karen's posts (especially early-game ones), she came across as town more than previously. It's not that I don't find her suspicious in some places, and part of me does think it'd make more sense to swap her in somewhere.

Going to sleep now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really getting a funny feeling about Yui Z's post. There are people who have been up for question as possible scum recently, yet she said she is convinced that they are town. Big red flags here and if we find out either Karen or Yui Z are scum, it opens the door to a few others. Does anyone else share this feeling with me? I know Tom said basically the same thing abovr.

If you only find me suspicious, then it's fine by me. Or if you just want to question me, then go ahead but don't expect me to answer them quickly. I'm back at school tomorrow after all.

Night for real this time.

I wasn't until you made that post. But now I don't understand. You said the bolded names were probably townies, but was that a typo or is that what you meant?

I've essentially agreed with the majority of your opinions this game, Jeremy, although that doesn't mean I can full on trust you. You're playing like you normally do as town, though.

Follow up to Jer's: Why Lauren and why Alice? Both have not posted much at all this game, Lauren due to being busy IRL and sick and I don't know about Alice.

Also hot damn,

Going back to try and appropriately respond to others, namely Minties since I've aggroed her. :)

Excuse me? I don't know whether you've over looked my posts but I have actually posted so please don't talk ****.

I'm going to bed now, but before I leave I really want to encourage people to analyze the content of this thread from the start yet again so that we can with certainty make the right decision on who to lynch. We are running low on time, so getting this right is essential. Getting just one Mafia member would provide so much information. Who defended them previously? Who did not? All this brought to the table could then help us figure out whom the rest of them are. And if we really do feel clueless as the day phase is approaching an end, I feel that getting rid of one of the third-party thieves to reveal their true agenda is wiser than gambling on someone who might flip town, since if we mislynch it would like be 8 town vs 8 others (5 Mafia and 3 Third-Party) by the time next day phase begins, unless a doctor pulls some miracles out. That could mean game over if we're really unfortunate.

I've essentially agreed with the majority of your opinions this game, Jeremy, although that doesn't mean I can full on trust you. You're playing like you normally do as town, though.

Now that you say that, I remember Dad saying something about Jeremy's playstyle:

Part of me thinks that Jeremy does that to establish as his playstyle in case he gets gifted with being mafia in a game. Then because it's his playstyle people will be like 'oh that's just Jer being Jer', and thus he can slip by as mafia and have an excuse for at least two days.

But yeah. Feel free to question me or whatever, but I'll be gone for about 4 hours before I can reply.

I also wanted to say that I find Sataric overly pro-town it's beginning to feel scummy to me. Or maybe he's always like that. When I have time I'll check back on Minties, alise, Yui and Sataric in past games.

Back