• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Yes. But I didn't say you were scummy for one too I said I would wait for you to post today, if your going to use my posts as reference please use it all and not the bits where I'm pointing fingers. Referencing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing useful? There isn't anything? I've been discussing the fact there was only 1 god damn kill last night?

You just ridiculed my post when I'm attempting to do something when there really isn't much to go off right now and you say you can't, fair enough, that's fine, but don't rip my post apart for fun.

Sure, as long as you believe quality of posts is less important than posting filler for the sake of posting. Which seems to be the case if you think I'm being inactive.

Urgh, you are so pissed about that aren't you, although I wasn't the only one who said it, jump on their asses too! Or maybe not in your case

Am I active enough now?

I don't respond to most people who are suspicious of me, only when they proceed to make a terrible post.

can you both shut up

TBT Mafia Drinking Game: Take a shot for each sass post

Very groggy, didn't sleep well. Will post thoughts... soonish. I applaud Minties for her noteworthy post, not much stands out from my first view through. Some minor suspicions mostly from how some players are reacting, but I should probably be a little more... aware before I churn out some piece of crap sus post. Are the Aussies still up or what? Kinda hoping to hear more from Jellofish at least.

inb4 I'm suspicious for chewing someone up because they ****post accused me.

That's NEVER happened before when I was town.

I apologise karla we can't all be so high and mighty, the mafia king so to speak, sniffing out scum left right and center. I do apologise but I am actually attempting to cotribute and actually stated I was suspicious of you MILDLY because you are usually the one to jump on people, of which you have right now, fair enough, but I along side other have said your name, yet you persist on jumping on me? So.. Yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Contribute ** feck

I apologise karla we can't all be so high and mighty, the mafia king so to speak, sniffing out scum left right and center. I do apologise but I am actually attempting to cotribute and actually stated I was suspicious of you MILDLY because you are usually the one to jump on people, of which you have right now, fair enough, but I along side other have said your name, yet you persist on jumping on me? So.. Yeah.

Let me remind you of your earlier posts:

Anyway, karla, being far too quite for my liking, yes I have to agree time zones, means he will be quiet as will I and various other people when active discussion is going on. We need to make room for this, but also he is usually very aggressive and sniffs out scum like no tomorrow and will just question everything that's said.
I have a very light suspicion on Karla, this is going on his activity and also how he's not even being mildly aggressive or pulling evidence out of his arse, but this could well change when he wakes/finishes work! So we'll see, I'll hold off.

Now that I'm pulling the evidence out of my ass, and acting like the Mafia king you're putting me up to be, you're getting upset. Come on, get a grip and be consistent in what you're saying.

?? Wat.

I am being consistent? I'm not getting upset, im retaliating to your posts?

tldr: can we stop with the ad hominem attacks? stick up ass, sarcastic mafia king etc...

not helpful

What I want to know is why people are even considering no lynch. No lynch is **** 95% of the time.

I agree and to Superpenguin, who mentioned it, what are you thinking??? No lynches happened in the last two games and I would say it definitely did not help. On top of that, we had a Night 0! And double on top of that, it's a 48 hour day! So proposing a no lynch at this point is very unreasonable, and in my opinion it might even make those who proposed it look a bit scummy.

KarlaKGB - Karla isn't playing like he always has, which could be attributed to either the new fluffy rules or him taking a break. I feel like he's significantly less aggressive with accusations and not bringing much to the table. I remember him getting quite angry at players that posted silly things and derailed the thread. His new... passive? approach has me sort of scratching my head.

See above for your answer.

I know ok so suspicious wasn't the right word. But you have proved me wrong like I said in my posts? I said id wait for you to get on.. ?

I agree and to Superpenguin, who mentioned it, what are you thinking??? No lynches happened in the last two games and I would say it definitely did not help. On top of that, we had a Night 0! And double on top of that, it's a 48 hour day! So proposing a no lynch at this point is very unreasonable, and in my opinion it might even make those who proposed it look a bit scummy.

Let me elaborate on why no lynching is awful 95% of the time. Town's only reliable way of killing scum is to lynch them. By not lynching, we give scum more time. "but karla" I hear you say "if we lynch town we do scum's job for them" to which I say "ok, try and win a game without lynching". You can't afford to wait until you're absolutely certain someone is scum before you lynch them. No lynching also greatly reduces the information you have available from the votes.

The 5% of the time where no lynching is acceptable is when you have a goofy open/semi-open setup where it can be deduced that it is better to wait for the first night of actions, and not to risk lynching a blue on the first day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know ok so suspicious wasn't the right word. But you have proved me wrong like I said in my posts? I said id wait for you to get on.. ?

Sure, you could have just said that you wanted to hear what I had to say.

Your post still sucks in my eyes, I would still have called it out, even if you didn't say you were suspicious of me.

Back