• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

An excuse for being inactive. Granted I know you won't do that but still. Just sonething I'm keeping in mind.

You and Tom also play IRC Mafia, so you can add both of you to the list to keep an eye on to or else you're not including all the possibilities.

But they aren't inactive.

Neither were Cory or I, yet Oath still listed us? That list isn't for the players who are inactive now, as oath even said. It was a list of players who are basically playing IRC Mafia AND this game.

Ok sorry I haven't posted, just finished practise, after looking at from where I read last I haven't missed much anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suppose I'm just reminding myself more than anyone. Also, I don't need your sass. If there are rules against being rude now, I'm gonna have some trouble posting my mind.

These feels I understand >.<

The rule is just against being overly aggressive. So no insults.

I think it's better to define that rule as getting personal or just plain belligerent rather than 'overly aggressive'. Some of us have very aggressive playstyles but aren't necessarily nasty towards one another.

/hype

Hopefully the we can get some info tomorrow and start discussions! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Also, I'm surprised some people don't like that rules were made regarding behavior. Rude behavior always made the game more stressful and not enjoyable. <\3

10 minutes, let's bring on some death.

1lThZ.gif

You guys know what would be really interesting and funny?

If the mafia didn't actually kill anyone. So we have a day post of: Nothing happened gg

thesirenscall_dayone_zpsf916f788.png

Sickly sweet like treacle, the voices are mesmerising and perfect. Not a note out of tune. Kidd falls in love with the music, closing his eyes again and cherishing the sound. Then he can hear the sound of the wind, aggressive and wild, smothering the song. A harsh breeze sweeps the back of his neck, and he opens his eyes.

There’s a glow from the port side. He releases the wheel and scurries down the steps. He sees someone - someone he has most definitely never laid eyes on before. Her face is as pale as the sea foam, as if she hasn’t seen daylight in years, and she is leaning forward as she reaches a hand over the side of the ship. After a moment it occurs to him that she matches the description from a ghost story Benjamin had been telling him about over dinner. According to rumour, her name was Kayla.

As Kidd approaches Kayla, he sees the most beautiful creature floating on the back of a large tortoise. They wear nought but their birthday suit, with their long matted hair plastered against their back. Hairless skin, narrow shoulders, undefined hips, and sharp facial features are visible when they turn their head - from behind Kidd can’t tell whether he’s looking at a man or a woman.

“Ma’am!” Farobi races across the deck, passing Kidd.

The creature stops singing. A hand latches tight around Kayla’s wrist, sharp claws piercing the skin until tar-coloured blood wells up from the wound. Then Kayla disappears overboard. The turtle submerges, taking it’s rider with it. Farobi dives over the port side. Kidd runs to the edge, and below the water he can see a faint golden glow. And then nothingness.

Blood bubbles to the surface as the sun begins to peer over the horizon.

(1) Feloreena aka. Kayla the Stowaway (Self-Aware Miller) was seduced by the siren’s call:

No one is quite sure of your whereabouts. Rumour has it, you felt that you couldn’t hold your own amongst the men on the Bellarbor and willingly walked the plank. But everyone knows that’s not true: you’re hiding somewhere on the ship. But the crew has changed since The Bellarbor’s maiden voyage, and you’re no longer in the crew’s register.

You will return a random mafia role to inspections.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

(2) Farobi the Observer lost his life trying to save the stowaway.

You have 48 hours to decide which of you will walk the plank. Voting is done in this thread.

Day 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Thursday 28th August.

Last edited:
RIP Feloreena. :< but that is confusing only 1 person died.

Perhaps doctors coincidentally chose to protect people that were targeted?

RIP Fel! I personally do not know who would want to kill them? hmm if it was SP i could say oath or someone but damn, nothing to go off really?

Only one death?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_na8dioUDIq1sm0hf4.gif

No seriously where's the other deaths.
Did you go and half jinx it? :(

RIP Fel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP Fel! I personally do not know who would want to kill them? hmm if it was SP i could say oath or someone but damn, nothing to go off really?

I'm not 100% sure, but my guess is that it was a random kill. Especially after nothing to go off during night 0.

I am guessing it's some reverse psychology to get scum to post more and thus more chance of them slipping up in the thread. Otherwise as a rule it isn't particularly useful to look at players on post count alone, especially not on Night 0. I imagine some of the scum players made sure to post after this comment was made regardless.

Anyway, there really isn't a lot to say at the moment until night ends with no PMs and a closed setup. Makes sense for there to not be a lot of content at the moment. I'm glad we've had no role claims, keep it that way!

She has only made one post so I don't think that it was because she was active.

Maybe Tina's using a point system like in HP mafia, I doubt that only one kill would succeed with the normal kp formula

Back