• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

You're sus of Ryan for not giving the full name but you're telling him not to give the full name because you think he could be softclaiming? I don't get it. He wouldn't be able to if he really was softclaiming (unless he comes up with something silly, which we could just analyze against our own PMs and Tina's writing style), and if he wasn't then it's not going to change much for him since the damage is already done.

No, depending on Karla's response it can make a difference.

Right, so with Ryan88 claiming Town Roleblocker I'm guessing he's very likely either telling the truth, or he's in fact Mafia Roleblocker - But the first seems more likely somehow, because Ryan is normally very honest with his roleclaims, and I doubt he'd step forward like this if he was scum.

That being said, just because he roleblocked Karla, that does not make Karla scum. I still believe that it's more likely that he's innocent by far. We have very little to go on and I don't think we should "gamble" on Karla - I feel that he's much too valuable to town (if innocent) for the risk to be worthwhile.

Tbh I've never played with Karla is this his usual play style? Idk when Oath is scum and someone points it out he usually is more mad and sassy (see xcom mafia)

I can probably make him mad and sassy if you want! :lemon: But even though I do find him somewhat suspicious, he's not on the top of my list right now, so I'll leave that for a later day.

~@ Tom - Question.. And yes, this is related to the game, and it's just another crazy theory - I'll explain later - But for now.. Do you know someone named Kallie?

Right, so with Ryan88 claiming Town Roleblocker I'm guessing he's very likely either telling the truth, or he's in fact Mafia Roleblocker - But the first seems more likely somehow, because Ryan is normally very honest with his roleclaims, and I doubt he'd step forward like this if he was scum.

That being said, just because he roleblocked Karla, that does not make Karla scum. I still believe that it's more likely that he's innocent by far. We have very little to go on and I don't think we should "gamble" on Karla - I feel that he's much too valuable to town (if innocent) for the risk to be worthwhile.

I can probably make him mad and sassy if you want! :lemon: But even though I do find him somewhat suspicious, he's not on the top of my list right now, so I'll leave that for a later day.

~@ Tom - Question.. And yes, this is related to the game, and it's just another crazy theory - I'll explain later - But for now.. Do you know someone named Kallie?

Aye. So do most people who frequent the IRC I'd reckon.

Aye. So do most people who frequent the IRC I'd reckon.

Excellent! I am not so into the whole TBT community thing so could you please explain to me who Kallie is? And how do you know her? Do you have a special connection? I'm sorry if this sounds really dumb to half the game who all know her really well - Just trying to make sense of things.

Excellent! I am not so into the whole TBT community thing so could you please explain to me who Kallie is? And how do you know her? Do you have a special connection? I'm sorry if this sounds really dumb to half the game who all know her really well - Just trying to make sense of things.

Uhm I'm not following what this exactly has to do with mafia, but you probably know Kallie as Tsundere. I guess I know them pretty well as I think we're friends. To be honest I'm curious about what this has to do with Mafia though.

Oooooh. I understand what you're getting at now, Sataric. :eek:

Okay maybe I'm dumb but I'm not entirely getting this.

Whatever, if you say it'll make more sense later then I guess it will

Back