• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

If im honest trundle, ive had a hell of a day and i really cannot be bothered defending myself nor constructing posts that make some form of sense, im discussing the mason situation and yours, cory and nattys alignment to whether you choose your alignment or not. So i apologise to not defending myself when theres other matters on the table. I've defended myself prior to the best of my ability at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm okay with voting Lauren, I'll switch.

"agreeing, hopping, no reason to why" you're just fuelling why i am voting you.

It looks like we might be losing ryan tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually no, he did technically vote, would be unfair to modkill

DAq11rY.gif

thesirenscall_night6_zpscdf85d89.png

The crew, or what remained of it, rather, was on edge. The siren sightings had gone down significantly since the past night and it almost seemed like they were disoriented. Needless to say, any decisions made would have to be on point.

Unfortunately for the crew, while they were making their decision, the octopus that had killed poor Aiden was still in the nearby waters. It had slithered up and killed Mark halfway through the day. It was only after debate that the crew's glares turned to Benjamin. Despite his begs and pleas that he was blessed by the gods to be unkillable, the crew still threw him overboard. Green blood bubbled to the surface.

Ashtot aka. Benjamin the Quartermaster (Vanilla Townie) was lynched.

Benjamin the Quartermaster (Vanilla Townie)
You used to be the Captain of this fine ship, until you lost it in a poker match to William Kidd. He pitied you, and offered you your previous job as Quarter Master back. With no where else to go, you willingly returned to work on The Bellarbor.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions to Tina.

Day 6 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Friday 12th September.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
thesirenscall_night6_zpscdf85d89.png

The crew, or what remained of it, rather, was on edge. The siren sightings had gone down significantly since the past night and it almost seemed like they were disoriented. Needless to say, any decisions made would have to be on point.

Unfortunately for the crew, while they were making their decision, the octopus that had killed poor Aiden was still in the nearby waters. It had slithered up and killed Mark halfway through the day. It was only after debate that the crew's glares turned to Benjamin. Despite his begs and pleas that he was blessed by the gods to be unkillable, the crew still threw him overboard. Green blood bubbled to the surface.

Ashtot aka. Benjamin the Quartermaster (Vanilla Townie) was lynched.

Benjamin the Quartermaster (Vanilla Townie)
You used to be the Captain of this fine ship, until you lost it in a poker match to William Kidd. He pitied you, and offered you your previous job as Quarter Master back. With no where else to go, you willingly returned to work on The Bellarbor.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions to Tina.

Day 6 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Friday 12th September.
[/QUOTE]

I THOUGHT YOU WERE UNLYNCHABLE ****? im sure natty mentioned this, well **** sorry ash! i was convinced! RIP

Back