• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Ok assuming minties is a real jack, we are missing a kill on n2.

1. Shots overlapped with scum, Minties's shot was not refunded. Likelihood? Reasonable, dad was a solid choice for mafia night kill
2. Ryan lied about roleblocking cariad, she successfully prevented a hit on another player, who didn't claim. Likelihood: very low
3. Ryan did roleblock Cariad, Karen (scum doctor) coordinated a protect with her scum team. Whoever she 'saved' didn't claim. Likelihood? Even lower.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure I did breadcrumb that I wasn't just a townie in one of my posts. I said something about obviously not wanting to claim, which is essentially a soft claim blue.

Yeah I shot Dad and what's done is done. Saying it was stupid 100 times isn't going to bring dad back from the dead.

Honestly I don't believe even Ryan knows who he blocked. I don't think he blocked Cariad that night or my shot would have been refunded.

I didn't shoot n1 because I forgot to send anything in. Day/Night ends at 8 am my time, which is usually when I wake up. And I know you guys are probably sick of hearing this, but I have been packing and moving into a new apartment for the duration of this game. I don't have internet or a computer here atm, so I steal wifi when I can.

Yeah that breadcrumb is useless because it could just as easily be a scum breadcrumb. I'm talking a solid breadcrumb that you inspected oath and found he was town/blue/cop.

Saying it was stupid reinforces why I think you're lying about shooting him.

Vig shots prevented by medics are not usually refunded. And you're saying that Cariad managed to protect somebody else that didn't go on to claim? I find this extremely unlikely, because Cariad would be protecting someone who is making sense = they are a strong player = they will claim if they are saved.

And thank goodness for the 50/50 split on the vote because that probably made her teammates go for Ashtot as well. That would be the logical thing to do, at least.

So the scum team, ladies and gentlemen: Minties, Lauren, Yui Z.

gg

While it's probably too late to switch votes, this is just so off to me.

I'm Josephine the Poet (Vanilla Townie)

Why a poet? That does not in any way fit in with the theme, and hey, neither did Karen's claim! Possible connection here?

Actually my role PM says Brandon The Carpenter (Townie) without the vanilla flavor text either. So I'm going to believe Yui's claim here for now.

And before you bring it up, yes, she did put out suspicions on Jeremy, although I'm sure she knew they were nothing that could lead to further discussion of lynch. It put him in danger in no way. She always plays scum like that, defending town and even going as far as to pushing her own scum members in a sly way.

And thank goodness for the 50/50 split on the vote because that probably made her teammates go for Ashtot as well. That would be the logical thing to do, at least.

So the scum team, ladies and gentlemen: Minties, Lauren, Yui Z.

gg

Sorry can we please tell me how I'm scum? Sorry but am I missing something

Natty and trundle are scum. I inspected them!!!!!111111

@Karla - you're assuming that Cariad would have been smart enough to protect a strong player. I would think they would protect whoever is one of their irc friends even someone like alise (they banter a lot in irc).

Oath died on the same night I inspected him. I still had a shot and protect left. I was not going to out myself by telling you all obvious info about oath because he had JUST DIED. I am amazed that I have actually lived for this long, but that's because I have played like ****. I think it's the same for you Karla. They don't see us as threats this time around.

Me too, given how town-read you were for most of the game

I made 1, maybe 2 posts that were alright. I haven't been playing well this entire game. I don't see where you're gettjng the super town read from. I've just sucked.

sigh cold popcorn now

DAq11rY.gif

thesirenscall_night5_zps1e40bf6c.png

The sirens had remained silent on the night of the Lunar Eclipse. It wasn't a case of being turned off by lunar activity, or mourning the loss of their partner Ligeia; rather, the sirens were preoccupied by the search for their missing companion Persephone. When they finally found her she was dead.

(1) Minties aka. Persephone (Godfather) was lynched.

You?re not a siren, but they are your faithful companions.

You have until the end of Night Zero to choose what role you wish to return if inspected. If you do not choose, then you will automatically return as Han the Captain (Vanilla Townie) to inspections.

Win Condition: To equal or outnumber the town.

(2) Alice aka. Jeremy the Heartbreaker (Veteran) was modkilled for failing to vote.

When you first heard that sirens had been spotted off the port side you were skeptical. Your skepticism has made you wary, but no sweat, because you?d sure as hell sweep them off their feet before they broke you down. You?re not so desperate to be loved that you?d fall for the siren?s call quite so easily. After all, you could have anyone on this ship with the click of your fingers. However, if they?re persistent, then no one will blame you if you do happen to cave to desire.

You have two night lives. If you are protected at night, then that person?s protection will be used before one of your lives.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 23 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 5 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Wednesday 9th September.

Last edited:
Well as the mighty Bill Clinton would have said:

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

MINTIES OUT.

also yay modkill!!!!

Back