• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Why hasn't Sataric or Jeremy died yet is my question.

I know why I haven't. I've been constantly brought up for a possible lynch since the beginning of the game so they think it's only a matter of time or that they can convince others to lynch me.

As for satiric, I've been the only one to seriously bring him up.

This also what have I really done, I mean I've given little bits of somewhat relevant information but haven't really done anything, they would have no reason to kill me.

Exactly, what have you done man? You've just kind of faded away into the shadows, lurking away.

thesirenscall_dayfive_zpsd85ce741.png

The night of the Lunar Eclipse provides relief for the crew of The Bellarbor. Kidd sits on a barrel at the bow of the ship, looking up at the sky. The fog around them is finally starting to clear. He would bet everything he had that he could he see the North Star shining up above.

His gaze drifts to the starboard side, where Ashton leans over the side of the ship. He reeks of rum and his clothing is dishevelled. He’d been this way since his brother, Aiden’s, unfortunate run in with the octopus.

“Ash,” Kidd calls out.

For a moment Ashton doesn’t respond. Kidd is about to call his name again when the sailor finally turns around. His eyes are bloodshot and he looks as if he hasn’t slept.

“You alright, pal?”

“Just peachy,” Ashton says.

He tips a bottle to his lips. His eyes roll back in his head. The glass as smashes as his entire body hits the deck. Kidd rushes forward and examines him, but he can’t work out what’s wrong. Ashton is trembling and muttering under his breath, his words barely audible. Kidd only catches a few key words.

“Sirens… octopus… Aiden… dingus…”

He foams at the mouth. The tremors stop. Kidd can no longer detect a pulse.

Panicked, Kidd wades through the fragments of broken glass lying around Ashton’s corpse. He finally finds traces of the bottle’s label: it’s the poison he’d bought in Sierra Leone. The same poison that had inflicted illness upon most of the crew and was responsible for the death of the cabin boy, James.

(1) Tom aka. Ashton the Able Bodied Sailor (Vanilla Townie) willingly ingested poison:

The A.B.S. is the most essential sailor on a ship, pirate or otherwise. The common sailor knows the ins and outs of the ship, and can act on instinct when under attack. However, the siren’s call is a new obstacle that you just weren’t trained for. Good luck.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 48 hours to decide which of you will walk the plank.

Day 5 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Tuesday 9th September.

Last edited:
well coincidence, he was grilling ashtot and his role was ashton... LOL

rip tom :( i will say this again, not a blue, thank the lord.. still strong player out..

What.

Okay so Ashtot claims to be Benjamin and he said that's his real name (is it? tbh I don't know if he's telling the truth since he's been an idiot this game) yet Tom was Ashton. Mmk

Scum has been under our noses this whole game. It is so obvious that Ryan is mafia roleblocker. Why hasn't he died yet if he is town roleblocker?

- - - Post Merge - - -

In addition he blocks someone that claimed blue and me a thief. If he was actually town he would block people who he thinks is scum.

Scum has been under our noses this whole game. It is so obvious that Ryan is mafia roleblocker. Why hasn't he died yet if he is town roleblocker?

Because he isn't helping us and he doesn't contribute like the greens they killed so far. He could be mafia, but I'd worry about the stronger players first.

Because he isn't helping us and he doesn't contribute like the greens they killed so far. He could be mafia, but I'd worry about the stronger players first.

Are you saying this because you are his scum buddy.

RYAN AND JEREMY SCUM TEAM!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In addition he blocks someone that claimed blue and me a thief. If he was actually town he would block people who he thinks is scum.

Ryan does his own thing, he is literally doing nothing to help. Mafia clearly have no use to kill him as he keeps blocking none mafia

B7xSim4.gif

Well, I guess this is where I part with you all. Good luck town, hopefully I provided enough for you to work with.

Oh wait. Read his post wrong. I thought he was saying his real name is Benjamin. LOL.

nvm

I don't know why someone wouldn't want to lynch Sataric at this point.

1. Back to the beginning of the game: Feloreena died night 0. He did this before when he was mafia in other games. It makes complete sense and I would do it too if I were in his position. Of course if this turns out to be true, I don't think I would do it in future games now that the cat is out of the bag!
  2. Although he claims they are minor, he is one of only two players to have defense connections to Dolby based on my table. He's also the only person to have connections both ways.
  3. Doesn't follow through with what he says: "analyze Dolby's posts"- where is the analysis?
  4. If my suspicions of Karla and/or Minties are correct as well, it follows my scum team theory that they push to lynch the thieves and me (this was true of Karen at least). Just look at his arguments throughout the game, they are kind of on the same page as Karen and some players who are still alive, so that might help us in the future if he is in fact scum.
  5. Relatively strong player, still alive.
  6. Doesn't seem to be on the correct path- what theories of his have turned out to be correct? Has he even had any input other than jumpy suspicion on various players here and there? Etc.

Now I'm not saying this is a 100% confident case I have here, but it's as close as I have right now. And if he is scum, it will tell us a lot about a few other players, so I think it's definitely worth it.

Oh I forgot some things... the whole Kallie thing at the beginning of the game. Why did he make a big deal out of that? We all have IRCer names, big deal. It sounded like he was faking something there, saying "in time we will find out". I still don't think anyone understood that. In his last post, he implied that he has some sort of blue role, so I'd be interested to hear what he was referring to.

I don't know why someone wouldn't want to lynch Sataric at this point.

1. Back to the beginning of the game: Feloreena died night 0. He did this before when he was mafia in other games. It makes complete sense and I would do it too if I were in his position. Of course if this turns out to be true, I don't think I would do it in future games now that the cat is out of the bag!
  2. Although he claims they are minor, he is one of only two players to have defense connections to Dolby based on my table. He's also the only person to have connections both ways.
  3. Doesn't follow through with what he says: "analyze Dolby's posts"- where is the analysis?
  4. If my suspicions of Karla and/or Minties are correct as well, it follows my scum team theory that they push to lynch the thieves and me (this was true of Karen at least). Just look at his arguments throughout the game, they are kind of on the same page as Karen and some players who are still alive, so that might help us in the future if he is in fact scum.
  5. Relatively strong player, still alive.
  6. Doesn't seem to be on the correct path- what theories of his have turned out to be correct? Has he even had any input other than jumpy suspicion on various players here and there? Etc.

Now I'm not saying this is a 100% confident case I have here, but it's as close as I have right now. And if he is scum, it will tell us a lot about a few other players, so I think it's definitely worth it.

You do bring up very valid points, and right now its Sataric or we find a whole new set of evidence against someone else. I'm going to see what I can dig up.

Sataric is fluff posting and it itself is a huge distraction, he pads his posts out with ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i forgot to add

This itself is a ploy to look like he's doing something in my eyes, when in actual fact hes only repeating whats been said previously hes just re wording it and padding it.

Back