• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

One thing I'd love to point out, cory and Ashtot are jumping around lynch candidates like they're covered in sherbet, why? make your damn minds up.

One thing I'd love to point out, cory and Ashtot are jumping around lynch candidates like they're covered in sherbet, why? make your damn minds up.

Covered in sherbert what?

I don't see why you would mention this, it's kinda been covered already, but I mean I wasn't sure who to vote for so I was switching votes quite a bit. There's no harm in switching my vote.

It's a little odd how two would flip from person to person in the thread.

"Jumping around like they're covered in sherbet" what??

I don't see why you would mention this, it's kinda been covered already, but I mean I wasn't sure who to vote for so I was switching votes quite a bit. There's no harm in switching my vote.

There's no harm but it looks like you're just going with whatever people want. Alise's post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Call-DAY-ONE&p=3714988&viewfull=1#post3714988 was actually kind of on point for you this game Ashtot

well clearly its not been mentioned enough, you dont know who to vote for yet you jump around votes... hmm, well ok, I suppose thats normal for day 1 but seriously, it doesn't look good, imo.

i was making it fun hehe basically just switching their lynch candidate a lot, ignore the sherbet stuff it was funny to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly they cant both be scummy if any were anyway, it would be far too obvious if they were both jumping to different candidates, im putting down to copy cat bandwagoning.

I think they're just lazy and can't make up their minds for themselves.

DAq11rY.gif

thesirenscall_nightone_zps9fd5be02.png

Day comes without any sign of the rising sun. The fog around them merely lightens from jet black to a murky grey. Kidd leans back against the main-mast, staring off the port side of the ship. He half expects that creature to emerge from the water again, to come back and lure him over the side like he had done Kayla. After a while, he accepts it isn’t going to happen. Did it even really happen the first time, or was he dreaming?

‘Is food poisoning contagious?’ he wonders.

“William?” a voice calls from his left. “By God, you look you’ve seen a ghost.”

Kidd looks back over his shoulder. He sees one of the powder boys, Josh, walking across the deck towards him.

“A ghost?”

“It’s an expression. Nevermind then,” Josh says, “so, have you been out here all night?”

Kidd’s gaze remains fixated on Josh for a short while. Images of Kayla, and that creature that had been riding on the back of the giant turtle, come back to him. The only thing he can think about is the idea of this ‘ghost’. Was she real? Was he really seeing the deceased being swallowed by the sea? Or was it all just a fragment of his imagination? If it isn’t real, then how can he be sure that anything is real? This conversation, for all he knew, could just be another dream.

He snaps out of it and nods. “I am one of just a few men on this ship who have yet to catch the dreaded sickness going around.”

“It’s only a matter of time ’til you’re exploding from both ends like the rest of them,” Josh says.

“Thanks for the mental image.”

“You’re very welcome!” Josh grins and then walks toward the port side. He grips the edge of the ship and leans forward, taking in a deep breath of that salty sea air.

Kidd must be high. Josh’s body seems to morph in front of him. He blinks and it’s night. He can see the slender figure of Kayla stood in front of him, reaching out over the side of the ship. Her body has an almost ethereal glow to it, even from behind.

“Hey, Josh,” Kidd says, “Why aren’t you sick?”

“Why aren’t you?” asks a sweet, feminine voice.

He’s taken aback. His mind is certainly playing tricks on him, right? He could have sworn it was a man standing before him mere moments ago. He rubs at his eyes, wondering if it’s sleep deprivation, but that woman before him doesn’t change.

He runs forward and grips Kayla’s wrist. “Who are you?”

“I’m Josh.”

Kidd shakes his head, closes his eyes, and then opens them again. It’s day again. He’s gripping Josh’s wrist. Kayla is no where to be seen. What’s happening?

“Get away from me.”

In his haste he pushes Josh a little too aggressively, knocking him overboard. He flounders, screaming for help, but no one comes to his rescue. Then, as if someone has grabbed at his ankles, he disappears below the surface of the water in a flash.

Green blood bubbles to the surface.

(1) Superpenguin aka. Josh the Powder Monkey will never get to hear the siren's call.

Josh the Powder Monkey (Vanilla Townie)
You know you’re better than this: a mere powder monkey. But you’re loyal and want to work your way up the ships ranks. If this is where you have to begin so be it. When in battle, it’s your job to run the gunpowder from the hold to the cannons.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Friday 29th August.

Last edited:
Back