• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Roles are going out now. Estimated start time is 11pm BST (6pm EDT).

Last edited:
I want to say that I'm just a detective but I'm afraid people will believe me (I'm not)

sirenscallnightzero_zps399f54eb.png

Some feared it was cholera, while others thought it was the influenza virus. Regardless of the cause, the crew aboard the Bellarbor were sick to their stomachs. Sailors toss and turn in their bunks, as a quiet sea carries the infamous pirate ship along a blanket of mist.

Former Captain of the Bellarbor, William Kidd, sits on a barrel near the wheel. It has been months since they let him out of the kitchen and onto the deck - but desperate times call for desperate measures.

?At least we?re not under attack,? he muses.

Then it starts: the sweetest song ever heard is carried across the waves. Kidd gets to his feet, hurrying it locate a telescope. Once he does, he does a full three-sixty of the ship, looking all around them - but to no avail, he cannot see beyond this vicious fog surrounding them.

?Do ye hear it lad?? Kidd elbows a young pirate who is currently bent double over the side of the ship. ?Do ye hear the voices??

?Ay?? his response is cut off as he begins to gag again.

Kidd runs back up to the wheel. He grips it with both hands and then closes his eyes, trying to determine the direction from which those beautiful, harmonious voices are coming from.

Veer starboard.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 0 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Tuesday 26th August.

Remember: this is a no-PM game. All communication must be done within the thread.

hi, checking in (yes I got to stay up late Tina, just for you)

I'm going to bed now, but I'll post again when I'm awake.

I'm here, I think.

Going out in a few minutes, so I won't be able to post again until tomorrow.

Back