Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Soooo scum is mafia and we vote people that are suspicious? Ryan's dead right? 0.o

C a l l a w a y:
She's only made two posts the entire game. And the other was her wanting to play. She does give some good input for inactive players and newbies. But, she doesn't give her reasoning on her vote for dalan at all. Seems strange for no reasoning and if she reads this and gives a reasoning than I can understand. But, it seems very strange for her to post one thing then to vote. I'm sure she read everything based on who she voted for, but we don't see any reasoning behind it.

Way late to the game, again, sorry. I was flying and fell asleep once I got home and didn't have time to explain myself through my flights (I was in the airport when I made my first post, now I'm at home, in bed, having slept 10 hours)

I voted him because he role claimed early, and I found that very suspicious. Honestly I was in a rush to get a vote in before I had to fly out and didn't want to be modkilled because I knew I would be very inactive the first day because of my flights, lack of sleep and unpacking (If any where had). Now that I'm somewhat awake I wanted to explain myself.

I'm sorry I'm late for the party ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, why is invisibility mode scummy? I've been invisible for like... the last 3 months. That seems like a low strike to me, someone stabbing in the dark for evidence when there isn't any, or a poor way to frame someone and get attention off of them. I wouldn't be shocked if this was true, because man that is poor evidence.

Sharkystriker: I think he's telling the truth

Alise: She's really reserved and not talking much. It's suspicious. I have a gut instinct that she's mafia too. I wanna see how she responds to this. (hehe)

Alise: She's really reserved and not talking much. It's suspicious. I have a gut instinct that she's mafia too. I wanna see how she responds to this. (hehe)

Maybe because I was sleeping?

Soooo scum is mafia and we vote people that are suspicious? Ryan's dead right? 0.o

Yes, Ryan is dead since he was voted to be lynched.
And, I do have to agree with these suspicions of Alise. She has not been around much at all. Though looking at her most recent posts, all she has been posting is in this thread and the main mafia thread so I mean, there is a possibility that she is just busy enough to only post in the two threads. I still have my suspicions of her.

I may be over thinking this but isn't it weird that stitch and shark returned at the same time right after ryan got lynched? It could be because someone told stitch to make a return post in the scum chat, maybe shark thought it would be a good idea to make a return post too. So this or they can be the mason pair?? But like idk bcus I was talking to stitch and it genuinely sounded like he went on that vacation.

Odd how he said super active, like he wasn't even active in the first place, and like how long does it take you to get ready for school?? This may just be me being nit-picky tho,also what timezone are you in? ughuu this probably sounds really dumb tbh.
Who is stitch? o_O

---

Anyways, I have suspicions on ....
Crystal - They're changing their votes pretty quickly, first to Skaro and then onto Ryan88 quickly after his name was announced. It might be a coincidence, but yeah.... also - it's obvious Crystal keeps up with the thread, they always pop in and out to answer/reply to little questions vs. bring up their own thoughts.
Kawaii Cupcakes - Popped out of no where, doesn't state reason to vote for del or ryan.
sharkystriker22 - Same as Kawaii, popped out of no where...

Ugh, I guess I have suspicions on the "inactive" people who just voted for no reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops, I fail. I didn't bold names

Who is stitch? o_O

---

Crystal - They're changing their votes pretty quickly, first to Skaro and then onto Ryan88 quickly after his name was announced. It might be a coincidence, but yeah.... also - it's obvious Crystal keeps up with the thread, they always pop in and out to answer/reply to little questions vs. bring up their own thoughts.
Kawaii Cupcakes - Popped out of no where, doesn't state reason to vote for del or ryan.

Ugh, I guess I have suspicions on the "inactive" people who just voted for no reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitch = in-a-pickle. :)

Who is stitch? o_O

---

- - - Post Merge - - -

I explained my vote on Ryan or did you miss it. :p I also thought Skaro voted for Dan without saying anything, but I guess you missed it. I'll be back at 3 pm PST, unless I die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I worded that wrong. *Unless if I die.

sorry i was going to post last night but my computer shut down and my internet stopped working T~T

but as for what i've missed, if Ryan was lynched, shouldn't we be sus of anyone that campaigned for his lynch?
I didn't see how dal was sus, ryan was piling up votes fast and I wanted to lynch an inactive townie over dal.
There were way too many people who voted for him... XD
It wouldn't be very helpful. Plus since he had a lot of votes, scum might of not even have voted for him.
The people with the most votes were Ryan and Dalan. They might've been both innocents, so scum didn't care which one got lynched.
Wouldn't scum want to lynch dal tho? I mean ryans kinda a big distraction + dal had more votes first

sorry i was going to post last night but my computer shut down and my internet stopped working T~T
I didn't see how dal was sus, ryan was piling up votes fast and I wanted to lynch an inactive townie over dal.

This post rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, didn't Ryan atleast say he would be a bit more active?

The reason I haven't posted much is because this didn't turn out to be as fun as I expected. I'm going to try and check in and make sure I do everything that's required though.

Wouldn't scum want to lynch dal tho? I mean ryans kinda a big distraction + dal had more votes first

Lol I have no idea... Maybe they thought that if they all voted off Dal it'd be suspicious since it will look like they just want to add votes without purpose? I dunno.

Back