Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

You lynch a newbie by day, kill off the good people/people with an action at night. That's how scum won in, Cell mafia, Olympus mafia,Sunleth mafia, and portal mafia.
It's easier for scum to lynch a newbie because they don't know how to properly defend themselves and scum knows that the newbies will bandwagon on the other newbie getting lynched. It's gonna be hard for them to lynch an experienced player because they know how to form their own opinions and properly defend themselves. Like in portal maf, when all the experienced players were dead they just sat back and watched the newbies lynch fellow town members. In sunleth there was a mass claim so it was easy for scum to pick off the important roles.

Does this make sense? ;_____;
yes. I still cry at portal maf.

Kawaii Cupcakes and cherry-blossoms have been VERY active in other parts of the forum and forgetting they signed up is a pretty bad excuse. If either of you see this, please state your opinions of what we should do for Day 1. Should we lynch an inactive? Who do you find suspicious? What's your reason for not posting in the game?

Don't expect too much, you do know its Day 1. :)

Lynching an inactive is really the only thing we can do Day 1. I don't know whats up with the Dalan thing, but if Cherry-Blossoms
and Kawaii Cupcakes don't put we can only lynch them, as they might be a distraction later.

However, they might get modkilled IF we don't lynch them, and that would be a waste of a lynch.

But like I said, in a pickle {they were modkilled in a few games and im like pls no}, CrazyGamer or ryan88

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a burning feeling we are going to have a few modkills this game. :(

Lynching an inactive is really the only thing we can do Day 1. I don't know whats up with the Dalan thing, but if Cherry-Blossoms
and Kawaii Cupcakes don't put we can only lynch them, as they might be a distraction later.

However, they might get modkilled IF we don't lynch them, and that would be a waste of a lynch.

But like I said, in a pickle {they were modkilled in a few games and im like pls no}, CrazyGamer or ryan88

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a burning feeling we are going to have a few modkills this game. :(

Why would you name in a pickle and crazy gamer for lynch, when they could possibly be modkilled as well?

So you want to lynch an inactive person thats played before? What about C a l l a w a y?

Also pickle will probs post soon, he usually comes on around 1-3 am PST :)

The same goes for in a pickle, Crazy Gamer & ryan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you want to lynch an inactive person thats played before? What about C a l l a w a y?

Also pickle will probs post soon, he usually comes on around 1-3 am PST :)

U guys r confusing me
"So you want to lynch an inactive person thats played before?" ??? ?????

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant people who haven't posted yet. Scratch off ryan I always forgets when he posts. {Sry}

Why did you name in-a-pickle and Crazy-Gamer up for lynch, when they're "inactive" just like Cherry-Blossoms and Kawaii Cupcake and will get modkilled for not posting - so it'd be a waste of a lynch if we bother going for them.

But you fail to bring up Callaway, when they haven't posted anything either.....so why them vs. the others?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*this was to alise

Why did you name in-a-pickle and Crazy-Gamer up for lynch, when they're "inactive" just like Cherry-Blossoms and Kawaii Cupcake and will get modkilled for not posting - so it'd be a waste of a lynch if we bother going for them.

But you fail to bring up Callaway, when they haven't posted anything either.....so why them vs. the others?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*this was to alise

I forgot Callaway was even playing, lmao.

I think players like sharkystriker22 or Summer are better lynch candidates because they've made checking in posts so they at least know about the game and just aren't posting. They still have plenty of time to post though so I won't place my vote until time is almost out, but I'd rather not lynch someone who will likely get modkilled anyway.

Sorry if you misspelled either of those names, I'm on mobile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so confused. 0.o
It is pretty confusing at first, what are you confused about?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I*

Crazy-gamer, and stitch are inactive and they've played before -.-, same goes for callaway yet she wasn't on your list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ask your coach for help, it's okay, this is why it's called nub mafia :)

What does this even mean? WHy are u even saying this?? k

To be honest, all of our day one candidates are likely to be modkilled, so this discussion...really isn't helping us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

* If you think about it

Well, since I got called out..
I've been busy-ish all day, but I've read the posts. I just hadn't had the time to make any comments. I dunno how useful my comments will be seeing as most people have said what's on my mind but here goes nothing. :'D
I do agree that lynching someone who hasn't posted yet (and hasn't really been on tbt) is a little.. early, and they'll just be modkilled later on if they're inactive. They'll either flip townie or scum but.. is it worth the risk? 20% chance they'll be scum isn't that good of an odd imo. (25% if there's an sk??)
But people who haven't posted and have been on tbt actively are a little sus to me. Does this mean so little to them that they'd just forget they were playing? Or maybe they're quiet because they don't want to reveal anything about their roles?
The two townie claims so early also make me suspicious. Two people so eager to claim townie already? Oldcatlady claims to have not read the posts about not roleclaiming, but she read a post from the page before? If there are newer posts, why wouldn't you have read them? It's not as if they were posted right before she claimed townie either. But idk man, just speculation. I don't really see anyone as a solid candidate for lynching yet.

You lynch a newbie by day, kill off the good people/people with an action at night. That's how scum won in, Cell mafia, Olympus mafia,Sunleth mafia, and portal mafia.
It's easier for scum to lynch a newbie because they don't know how to properly defend themselves and scum knows that the newbies will bandwagon on the other newbie getting lynched. It's gonna be hard for them to lynch an experienced player because they know how to form their own opinions and properly defend themselves. Like in portal maf, when all the experienced players were dead they just sat back and watched the newbies lynch fellow town members. In sunleth there was a mass claim so it was easy for scum to pick off the important roles.

Does this make sense? ;_____;

Yup, a lot more, thank you. XD
I think it was a misunderstanding from me, sorry. I thought that lynch and killing at night was the same thing.

Oldcatlady claims to have not read the posts about not roleclaiming, but she read a post from the page before? If there are newer posts, why wouldn't you have read them? It's not as if they were posted right before she claimed townie either. But idk man, just speculation. I don't really see anyone as a solid candidate for lynching yet.
^ because I read the older lists first and gradually reply to them, until I get to the newer ones. Bad habit, but I can't read posts backwards. (From newer to older) & when I claimed to be townie, I just logged on after a day without Internet. So want to post before I get lynched because of inactivity.

I think players like sharkystriker22 or Summer are better lynch candidates because they've made checking in posts so they at least know about the game and just aren't posting. They still have plenty of time to post though so I won't place my vote until time is almost out, but I'd rather not lynch someone who will likely get modkilled anyway.
^ I'll agree with this.

Last edited:
Apologies if I miss anything, because I am going to bed.

I'll be voting for myself as a placeholder, just in case.

Back