• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Yes I killed my best friend, and it was hard to do ;;.

WHY AM I RPING THIS?

Saylor, Mia would want you to kill the SK!
YOU DONT KNOW MIA!

- - - Post Merge - - -

SHES NOT EVEN IN UR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS LIST

CALLAWAY THE SCUM LORD LIES ONCE AGAIN!!!

MAFIA HAS NEVER WON NUB MAFIA EITHER, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN TOWN. If we're going by your logic.

YA BUT SK IS A ONE MAN TEAM WHICH IS WAY COOLER IMO AND PROBABLY IN EVERYONE ELSES OPINIONS
AND MAFIA WILL PROBABLY WIN SINCE ITS MORE COMMON + THE SK MIGHT NOT SURVIVE

YOU DONT KNOW MIA!

- - - Post Merge - - -

SHES NOT EVEN IN UR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS LIST

CALLAWAY THE SCUM LORD LIES ONCE AGAIN!!!

No, but we have talked. I just don't go out adding people and she's never added me.

That doesn't mean squat. |:

- - - Post Merge - - -

YA BUT SK IS A ONE MAN TEAM WHICH IS WAY COOLER IMO AND PROBABLY IN EVERYONE ELSES OPINIONS
AND MAFIA WILL PROBABLY WIN SINCE ITS MORE COMMON + THE SK MIGHT NOT SURVIVE

That's dumb logic.

The town wins the most in these games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please don't call me a liar, Gamora. That actually is really insulting to me. I abhor liars.

the point is to WIN THE GAME
SO MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT A BETTER WIN!

Better win? So you lynch me, then kill Saylor tonight? That seems like a backstab to me.

I mean, like you said, you have had her back the whole game and in the end you kill her?

#rude

Better win? So you lynch me, then kill Saylor tonight? That seems like a backstab to me.

I mean, like you said, you have had her back the whole game and in the end you kill her?

#rude
its going to be an emotional kill.. and YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO KILL HER IN THE FLAVOR TEXT SOOOO

If town loses either way I'd rather have the cooler ending

Sorry Callaway. :x

Saylor, please vote Gamora. Tina, if this happens can the flavour text have the Godfather kicking Ralph out of Sugar Rush?

I've never survived to the end, this is my last Mafia game I'm gonna play. I wanted to survive to the end.

Gamora will play more games after this and have a chance to win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please, Saylor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is my LAST GAME. I really REALLY wanted to survive to the end. PLEASE

sugarrushnight6_zpscbcecee6.png

C a l l a w a y aka. Citrusella Flugpucker (Godfather) was lynched.

Night will end as soon as all actions are in.

Back