• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

Both Mia and Daniel were suspicious of alise, both because they thought she wasn't posting/contributing a lot. Mia also mentioned Crystal but I trust their vig claim because no one else has claimed yet and it makes sense because they were wanting people to post their thoughts to help the vig make a decision on who to shoot. I'm not sure about alise, maybe when gamora explains why she voted for her that will change my mind but for now I'm gonna go with jambouree. Many of their posts seem neutral, kinda like they wanna seem unsure about who they're voting for in case that player ends up flipping town.

I agree, I mean I don't know if they've ever played mafia before? so it could be a rookie mistake because they're not really used to the game yet, or they could just be nervous bc they're actually scum.

tbh i'm getting a really suspicious vibe from oldcatlady just from reading the interactions on here. i think i'll be voting for her, unless anyone else disagrees

at the moment i really don't have any strong suspicions, but i'm leaning towards alise i think. maybe also dalandator? but i'm really not sure. i'll try to post a list of my takes on everyone left, soon.

These are the posts that stood out to me. They never really make any cases toward anyone, just sometimes say who they're suspicious of and most of the time it comes off like they're undecided.

tbh i think maf would kill off mia because they were more of a 'strong' player but idk thats just me

also daniel i wouldnt kill as scum, honestly, his suspicion of me was really just a gut feeling. :s

i've noticed alise posting against me so i guess i should say why i'm voting for her. i know that i'm not maf (even though other people suspect me obviously). i think she might be trying to frame me to divert attention from herself and scummates. i'm relatively new to tbt mafia so i'm still getting the hang of things, but in my first game she and i were scummates so i'm kind of familiar with her playing style, i guess. i realize the only solid bit of evidence i have is just the fact that she's trying to divert the attention to me. so yeah i guess

okay i voted for alise bcus i was trying to push her to talk, but ya now that she has i'll be voting for jam. (I mentioned why I think she's scummy b4) I still kinda sus alise tho

If you're ralph please claim, you're just a townie now since your partner is dead and it'll help us narrow down who the scums are.

okay i voted for alise bcus i was trying to push her to talk, but ya now that she has i'll be voting for jam. (I mentioned why I think she's scummy b4) I still kinda sus alise tho

If you're ralph please claim, you're just a townie now since your partner is dead and it'll help us narrow down who the scums are.

the reason why is because i had to go to bed anyways sorry i was tired x-x
{like i said that day i ran track+ had to walk home after rip}

sugarrush_night4_zps89e4744a.png

Someone empties a supersize packet of pop rocks into the Diet Cola Mountain. Frothy liquid overflows and sweeps away two of the onlookers.

jambouree the Sugar Rush Citizen drowned.
dalandanator the Sugar Rush Citizen was modkilled.

You have until the end of Night 4 to submit any actions.

Night 4 will end 12am BST on Friday 12th September (7pm EDT Thursday 11th September). Please submit actions to both myself (Tina) and Justin to make sure they are counted.

Death idea contributed by Tom.

Last edited:
omg

RIP jambouree. I feel like an idiot now for role claiming now that there aren't many town players left and probably still another blue.

omg

RIP jambouree. I feel like an idiot now for role claiming now that there aren't many town players left and probably still another blue.

you shouldnt
scums going to claim townie so it'll help us narrow down the skums

Night will end as soon as all actions are submitted.

EDIT: Just realised I forgot to give credit for the Day 4 death. It was contributed by Tom. :)

Last edited:
sugarrush_day5_zpsed7a4971.png

Taffyta Muttonfudge is voted lookout of the Sugar Rush racers. She climbs to the top of a candy cane tree and looks about for the recolours. The branch vanishes from beneath her and she plummets to her death.

in-a-pickle aka. Taffyta Muttonfudge (Town Roleblocker) was killed.

Day 5 will end as soon as a player reaches majority (3 votes). You have a maximum of 24 hours.

Death idea contributed by Callaway.

My guess for scum/sk: call sharky Alise maybe gam. I only trust Saylor.

Back